Options

What does it mean to cycle?

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Trying to figure out it's meaning!

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    To cycle: to beat the tower and keep repeating to do so. 
  • Options
    roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    So just cycling through your 12 selected players? Here I thought it mean some magical calculated way to do things
  • Options
    So just cycling through your 12 selected players? Here I thought it mean some magical calculated way to do things
    No. It means to beat all 5 levels and then do it again and again. It’s a cycle, which means to do over and over. Think like a bicycle. Bi meaning 2 (2 wheels) which roll over and over (cycle)
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited May 2019
    A lot of us take cycling for granted, but there are a number people who have played this game for a year or even more who didn't know that you get to play the towers (Walk Off Hero and Slugfest) over again after you beat it. The most enjoyable thing about the WOH difficulty towers for me is seeing the reactions of other members of my club after they cycled the first time--some didn't even know you got to play it over again!

Cycling is the best part of the game, and it's a great way to build up resources and to gain extra points for your club.
  • Options
    LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I've been playing this game for over a year and have NEVER managed to beat WOH once, let alone multiple times on the same evening!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Some say just clearing the final pitcher, others saying clearing it more then once, others say its at least 3 times.   My vote is 2 or more but i guess isnt debatable haha
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    You get through 1 time its a cycle. Don't sell it short. Its an accomplishment just to beat it
  • Options
    You get through 1 time its a cycle. Don't sell it short. Its an accomplishment just to beat it
    The rest of the time you are just recycling 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    What it means to cycle : Working all day sometimes to particular goal ~ (Completing WOH hero and getting all the way through a tier) to get cash or PXP when there is a perfectly good player sitting there. At least that's what its been to me 2 weeks in a row.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Yep. Usually have a few sets of spare tires on the rack 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Beating WOH is just going through once. A full cycle is able to complete it again. Multiple cycles is just completing it over and over again
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If someone tells me that they can cycle an event, I interpret that as meaning that they expect to beat that event. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.