Anyone ever get their hands on screenshots of Platinum/Diamond division rewards?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know lol

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's the same as last year...except way easier for WoH. Currently, 5.9 is gold for diamond users. Yup, you read that right. LOL
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I’m on the way starting tonight. I’ll post platinum if no one else has so you can have a refresher 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Nice, I’m honestly thinking about it...
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Nice, I’m honestly thinking about it...
    I'll likely go next Weds. Things are just so stale right now. I'm a bit hesitant to give up my primes though. lol
    @DFBB yup! It’s like giving up our ATGs last year lol so sad 😭 
    edited May 2019
    @JEDDDOGGY Then again, not sure what's the point of having better players when you don't need them. We've had the same 'classic' WoH since day 1.....
    True! Knowing my luck they’ll make it like last year as soon as I go lol
    Here ya go 
    I’ll also leave this here. It’s cheaper than last year to level up in platinum. Makes sense. I didn’t think platinum 9-10 would cost 16,000 like last year based off of screenshots of players at diamond 1 costing less than that 

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    While it’s tempting there will be more prime players about with prime exp slowly coming a little more available.  Primes are out earlier this year but it does feel like they’re using skills instead of spiking overalls.  It remains to be seen what’s ahead.
    edited May 2019
    I just cycled in platinum with this lineup. Here is what I noticed. 

No change until 4-8. 4-8 through 4-10 were all platinum 1 for the pitchers. Live boost and the video boost were no problem for POTM Bellinger, Sanchez, and Cain in that order. 

5-5 through 5-8 were all platinum 1. Slightly more difficult as I used a 20% boost for 5-7 with Sanchez and 5-8 with Cain. 

5-9 was still gold 1 for Teheran for some reason. EDIT: he is 2.5 star so he can’t be platinum 

5-10 was back to platinum 1 and I used another club boost for good measure on top of the live boost. No issues doing that as I had 0 outs. 

I went heavy on the 20% boost just to see what it was like the whole way through. 

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    LOL at 3/4 Bellinger's on active squad and one w/RHP boost and another with LHP boost. Come on Glu!
    LOL at 3/4 Bellinger's on active squad and one w/RHP boost and another with LHP boost. Come on Glu!
    4-6 through 4-8 on classic has been the Bellinger train (POTM, 320 with RHP, then 325 with LHP)
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I have LHP and PoTM....Beast Bellinger has kind of been left to wayside as that LHP wasn't always reliable. PoTM is the real beast though, pretty much in .8 slot every tier minus 3. I use him in 3.9.
    @Bigpredfan nice! My relievers are Silver still... okay to leave them there or do I need to try to move them to Gold if I'm going Platinum? Also, are you just going straight through to Diamond or will you stay in Platinum for a while? Last year, I totally skipped Platinum and just pounded bonus games until I got to the evo at the end of Diamond.
    edited May 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Bigpredfan nice! My relievers are Silver still... okay to leave them there or do I need to try to move them to Gold if I'm going Platinum? Also, are you just going straight through to Diamond or will you stay in Platinum for a while? Last year, I totally skipped Platinum and just pounded bonus games until I got to the evo at the end of Diamond.
    I’m still debating going straight to diamond for that evo.  I know I am really bad at waiting, so I’ll probably jump up. If the classic WOH pitchers are still 4-star pitchers, then I’ll probably jump. Those pitchers can’t be at diamond level, so I don’t need to worry that much about having the batters that high yet and could still cycle. I don’t even care about DTI level as I don’t want to try to level up a prime yet. Here are my pitchers. Still winning 90% of my bonus games so far in platinum (I’m up to platinum 2 now after going platinum last night)

@Bigpredfan oh, okay! Man, I'd better get some XP for my relievers. I do know last year that when I went Diamond I'd moved them all from Silver to Gold. I'm pumped for Diamond, honestly. It's getting harder and harder to wait.  :#
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I just cycled in platinum with this lineup. Here is what I noticed. 

No change until 4-8. 4-8 through 4-10 were all platinum 1 for the pitchers. Live boost and the video boost were no problem for POTM Bellinger, Sanchez, and Cain in that order. 

5-5 through 5-8 were all platinum 1. Slightly more difficult as I used a 20% boost for 5-7 with Sanchez and 5-8 with Cain. 

5-9 was still gold 1 for Teheran for some reason. EDIT: he is 2.5 star so he can’t be platinum 

5-10 was back to platinum 1 and I used another club boost for good measure on top of the live boost. No issues doing that as I had 0 outs. 

I went heavy on the 20% boost just to see what it was like the whole way through. 

Good stuff.  I am probably heading plat sooner rather then later myself.  I am wanting to take my keepers so thats why i havent gone quite yet.  Just need a little more evo, xp and cash   
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Inquiring minds want to know lol
    Does anybody have a screenshot of the Diamond tiers?  I saw @DFBB said it’s the same as 2018, but I got a late start in ‘18 and didn’t go beyond gold, so I didn’t see it.  I went back to the 2018 forum and searched, but I didn’t see that anybody had posted a screenshot of it there either.

Also, what’s the worst case scenario of someone trying to get to Diamond now, with barely enough resources to get by in gold?  I’m asking “for a friend” that’s bored with the game and slightly intrigued by the free gold and evo that might be earned when cycling the diamond tiers.
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @Soo_Choo_Train I'm doing it right now. Went platinum Tuesday. Had basically no resources besides like 40k xp. I had about 400 evo. I just beat platinum 3. Plat 1 and 2 were easy. Started losing a few more games towards the end of plat 2. But I only have 2 pitchers at plat 5. So that's where in struggling just a bit. But I plan on chugging right through to diamond. Hopefully get there by middle next week. Ad I prolly wont play much this weekend
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts

@Soo_Choo_Train I'm doing it right now. Went platinum Tuesday. Had basically no resources besides like 40k xp. I had about 400 evo. I just beat platinum 3. Plat 1 and 2 were easy. Started losing a few more games towards the end of plat 2. But I only have 2 pitchers at plat 5. So that's where in struggling just a bit. But I plan on chugging right through to diamond. Hopefully get there by middle next week. Ad I prolly wont play much this weekend
    @tribeguy2147, do you think you’re going to have enough cash, xp, and evo to be able to upgrade the players you’ll need to make it to/through diamond?  I’ve got 6 hitters, 3 SPs, and 2 RPs at gold 10, maybe 100K xp 600 evo, $1mil, and around 450 bonus games.

@rmouse511, thanks for the screenshot.
    Well your better off than me. Lol. I'm hoping so it didnt seem like platinum thus far has been too hard. And my win percentage was .870 before hand. And the 500ish games I'm played in plat it's actually slightly higher at .888... but I have 1 batter who is platinum and that's Gary Sanchez. Everyone else has been gold 10. So there not scrubs at least. But I dont think I'll be taking everyone to plat or diamond. I have some 310 maxes that wont make it. The lowest I'll upgrade is my Verlander who is a 320 max. Cause good starting pitchering is tough to get. For me at least. One reason I jumped. Everytime i get a bonus guy for a event i level him to help the club out. But it leaves me short on xp. So I'm hoping this will make me be more frugal with it
    I might have more resources than you did, but you had everyone at gold 10, so maybe it’s a wash.  I didn’t have much issue leveling bonus guys to silver 10 to help the club, but I doubt I’ll be taking any beyond that, unless by some miracle I’m resource rich at some point.
    @Soo_Choo_Train. Yeah I'm right there with ya. I think everyone has a different situation.  I can play all night at work. So I can play a couple hundred games. Until I get to the point where I have to turn it off. Plus I have a 10 dollar investment in this game. The stadium so for me if diamond gets too rough and it's not enjoyable than I'll quit I guess. It all kinda stemmed from not being able to watch videos. Need gold for this game to get better. Sucks too cause I finally cycling WOH. but some have said it's not too bad at the higher levels
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Last year I had only 1 pitcher platinum and kept cycling diamond..usually no issue if you have the firepower 
    Last year I had only 1 pitcher platinum and kept cycling diamond..usually no issue if you have the firepower 
    I’ve been debating this. Last year was different where you could not really cap your players in diamond as easily as you can this year. My guess is that with diamond being so much less to max your player, it will take more from your pitchers