Options

I HATE season mode

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
TSB18 season mode difficulty felt about right.  TSB19 is way too hard.  I get slaughtered every game - even if I am playing teams that I am 15-20k better than.  My pitchers cannot get anyone out, my batters can't hit the ball.  It is so stupidly hard that I have stopped playing it - it's just not enjoyable.  Or am I i just sulking?  

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

The weird thing about the game is that everyone's experience can be different despite similar team strengths.  I know a guy whose team is probably better than mine but I've won season mode every season except one, and he just win his first season. 

It's hard to know what's going to with your situation given we don't know your team strength and level.  But I've always found that if you strengthen your team, your performance in season mode improves.  That seems obvious but is not the case in other game modes. 

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My season modes have not been that terrible since the first 1.  I’ve won the last 2 finals on and lost 14 games and 20 games. It’s pretty crazy how random the difficulty can be for each person.  
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    i just take it as welcome to tap sports baseball.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    i just take it as welcome to tap sports baseball.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah I got smoked in the finals by Houston. 
    They were about 15k higher than me in strength. I have my Gold team at about 50/60 in upgrades, still no joy. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    First season I started pretty slow, hovering around.500 for my first 40 or so games. Then I lost like six games the rest of the way. Won the playoffs. Second season, I'm 2-8 to start, and will probably get swept by the Astros in the third series. No difference in rewards, doesn't seem like the teams have improved. Maybe I'll get hot again. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If your team is maxed you shouldn’t loose your season mode. But what I do to insure playoff wins I use my ace, and either play when there’s a live boost or spend 80 gold to boost players. 160 gold for 2 playoff games is a good return on the XP And evo @LondonBoy
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    7-9 and 7th in the division now. 
    FML