Options

TV advertisements

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
edited May 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This is my first year starting from the beginning. I did invest in ballpark from the start. I'm not a spender on here. Watch a ton of videos and do offers. I'm currently getting 36 gold a day. Halfway to the next teir. But I was looking at TV ads. And it seems like if u dont want or need all the gold upfront as if just buying a bundle. The TV ads are actually a great deal. You get 1840 for 20 bucks from the menu. Or even just the first level of TV ads. U get 50 a day/for 300 days. Plus the 1450 up front. It seems like a no brainer. Am I missing something. Its 2900 gold vs 1840

Comments

• Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    It is a good deal. The upside is more gold for your dollar. But with regular spenders it’s almost like that gold isn’t even there. If you watch videos and complete offers it isn’t worth it. Now if you would to not invest your gold into boxes and restarts, boosts, whatever, then you would see that start to grow. But if you spend gold daily, or weekly, you will barely notice it’s there.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @tribeguy2147 it’s worth it especially overtime. It’s like collecting interest on the gold you’ve already bought(just like stadium). You’ve already done the math already for 50 gold a day for 30days(1500) + the 1840 you get upfront. Everytime you buy the advertisement for the month it increases (50 to 60, etc.) If your just a marginal spender spending $20 a month on the advertisement is not bad.
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior yeah. I'm a low spender. But good bang for buck. But I can see @TBWepa point too. If I spend it fast. u won't notice its there
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I bought it but am a hoarder. I’m really saving until the legends  are fan rewards and only spend a little each week. Also cranking out videos during double gold will help boost that total. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Legends wont be FR untill at least August, maybe later.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I know but trying to be patient. As long as I can keep up with woh I’ll keep saving. I would rather use gold to reuse a player than to keep chasing