New Wednesday Fan Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
What a freaking joke! 1000 gold for what coss 375? 2500 gold for what costs 1100? 15,000 gold for a minimal amount of PXP? No way!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yes 2500 gold for what cost 1100. But if you buy 2 boxes you basically get a 3rd free. You have to look at it like it is a sale. Remember when you spend the 2500 gold to get the free POTW box, you also get what you spent 2500 gold for. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Honestly in the end it’s better than getting a mid level FR player who would go unimproved except to score points in the off chance that none of the boxes opened yielded better options (READ: bad weekend!)
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    They’re giving you free stuff lol. As much as I like to complain about things, how can you be mad about this?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They’re giving you free stuff lol. As much as I like to complain about things, how can you be mad about this?
    I will say this though, I would like a chance to opt out of fan rewards and have the gold go towards my stadium sometimes. If the fan rewards is something I’m completely uninterested in, then let me spend the gold and invest in the stadium instead of waiting 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Anyone know what the bonus tiers are?  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I will say this though, I would like a chance to opt out of fan rewards and have the gold go towards my stadium sometimes. If the fan rewards is something I’m completely uninterested in, then let me spend the gold and invest in the stadium instead of waiting 
    I agree totally with that. But all of this is like Vegas, odds always with the house. I don’t look at it as getting something free. Just another temptation to spend, yet get little in return. Yes one can get lucky, but Vegas nor Glu went broke being stupid. But I still stand by this Fan Rewards as a blatant rip off. Just my opinion
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I would spend the gold if it was 2x’s gold today 😢
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    This, I'm annoyed the 1000 gold I spent on getting Darvish last night didn't go towards my stadium and I just got some cash and xp instead.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH