Season mode, what gives????

BomberPCBomberPC Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
All my batting and pitching upgrades are maxed out. I have a 194 pitcher w/ a 24% pennant bonus. My team is very strong also receiving same bonuses. How am I still getting blown out in the finals at Gold level? 
Am I playing platinum level clubs? 
What kind of formula are they using? 

Answers

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    One tip that someone on here suggested and that works. For all playoff games in season mode use the 80 gold boost if you can. Im gold and have won two seasons pretty easy.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    One tip that someone on here suggested and that works. For all playoff games in season mode use the 80 gold boost if you can. Im gold and have won two seasons pretty easy.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    24% is kinda low at gold level...
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    The answer to all problems seems to be use some gold....I already used a shit load of gold and $$$  and yet I need to use more????? its the glu way i guess.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    24% is kinda low at gold level...
    edited May 2019
    repost
    edited May 2019
    repost
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah I got smoked in the finals by Houston. 
    They were about 15k higher than me in strength. I have my Gold team at about 50/60 in upgrades, still no joy. 
    Yeah I got smoked in the finals by Houston. 
    They were about 15k higher than me in strength. I have my Gold team at about 50/60 in upgrades, still no joy. 
    7-9 and 7th in the division now. 
    FML
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It would be helpful if you guys would post your team strength as a barometer for those of us preparing to go gold.  Would love to know strength that struggles in season as well as those that beat it. @BomberPC @likenight and anyone else
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    It would be helpful if you guys would post your team strength as a barometer for those of us preparing to go gold.  Would love to know strength that struggles in season as well as those that beat it. @BomberPC @likenight and anyone else
    - Blueleopard
    - Blueleopard
    - Blueleopard
    - Blueleopard
    Sorry about multiple post but the app I use has many bugs, made by Glu of course 😂😂😂
    - Blueleopard
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    whynot said:
    I'm Gold, haven't leveled my legend or keepers yet, sitting around 71k and have been having trouble in the Finals but able to get there without much effort. I'd be interested to see what my team strength is after some more upgrades and leveling my entire squad.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited May 2019
    duplicate
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I have had no problem with season mode. All of my hitting upgrades are 60/60 and my pitching upgrades are 40/60.
    edited May 2019
    Dupe
    edited May 2019
    Dupe
    edited May 2019
    Dupe
    Dupe
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Quad Dupe

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

That’s called a mondo dupe. 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Use gold during your live 15% boost.... works for me every time.
    Use gold during your live 15% boost.... works for me every time.
    Use gold during your live boost.... works for me every time.