Options

Team Pennants

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
whats the best strategy for team pennants? Do you guys target one team and max it or try and spread it out evenly among all teams?

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    cmorr23 said:
    whats the best strategy for team pennants? Do you guys target one team and max it or try and spread it out evenly among all teams?
    At this point, for me anyway, I only use pennants on players I know I’ll have for a while, especially if more than 1 on same team. My ace starter, my ace closer, my offense that won’t be gone in 2 weeks. In other words I try to have a legit reason to use them
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    cmorr23 said:
    At this point, for me anyway, I only use pennants on players I know I’ll have for a while, especially if more than 1 on same team. My ace starter, my ace closer, my offense that won’t be gone in 2 weeks. In other words I try to have a legit reason to use them
    Okay that’s essentially how I’ve been doing it as well. Just wanted to see how others have been handling it. Thanks for the input