How are brackets determined

azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
why is it my club was bronze and we had platinum clubs in our bracket each day?  Leveled up to silver and still in the same bracket. How are these brackets determined?  Any one know? 

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    They need chum to feed the spending sharks who finance the game. Sounds like you're that chum. Welcome to the pool!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The primary factors that I'm aware of are recent activity(club finish) and club start time. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    They need chum to feed the spending sharks who finance the game. Sounds like you're that chum. Welcome to the pool!
    Haha you so funny.  We only have 11 members and finish top 50 daily. Almost all of us spend $$$.  62k silver team, wouldn’t exactly call that chum but if it makes you feel better little buddy.  👍🏻
    @CanadaCubs. With only 11 members?  Sure it is.  Maybe not if we reset everyday like some clubs.  But we grind so keep walking.  Where your club be finishing?  Let’s see proof 
    Correction just went through the week. We finished Monday at #4, Tuesday 33, Wednesday 2, Thursday 29.   I think we do well for only half a club.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Bottom line is that it doesn’t matter if you reset, grind or buy players...rankings are only based on where you finish. @CanadaCubs is correct in that statement...we all play a different style, so if your happy-good for you @azholedew
    We finished top 5 twice with 11 players so you guys can say what you want.  I know we have a solid club.  Canadacubs where your club at and what’s your tap username?