2x Gold Videos live

2Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Damn you @Chii! Just had to point out that I didn't read the fine print. So used to when I see that banner that it is double for all!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    ugh I don't even have the banner lol
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Me neither 😂 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The double video weekends had been more frequent this year so I am not surprised they canceled this one as I am sure they are losing a lot of revenue because of it.  
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Double gold makes me more inclined to spend. 
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    i dont mind that its offers only but once they started  giving 8 gold for videos they should have kept it that way.......
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    But don’t cancel double gold and put us on a video limit at the same time 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The fact that videos have been spotty all week had me nervous going into the weekend.  However its unfortunate that they had it up for a little bit and then took it down.  Would have created a lot less issues if they just didnt have it up to start with.  
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    i love the game but im not spending anymore when this stuff happens
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Think I'm gonna play 18 all weekend. Got 1st place yesterday with minimal effort for a big slice of gold, 30k lxp and a bunch of premium xp boxes.

I still have players to cap at Diamond, so the team building part is still enjoyable. Almost to 250k TS. 

That was a backhand to the face lol. "We messed up, but hey glad you got a couple 8 gold vids done"
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Houmy said:
    The double video weekends had been more frequent this year so I am not surprised they canceled this one as I am sure they are losing a lot of revenue because of it.  
    I find that I watch more than twice as many double gold videos as I do single gold ones. So, they are losing revenue from me. 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Videos are working fine on ‘18. Not double gold but hey it is still working and it’s free gold. 
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I stopped spending period. $30 for a player I still have to level? $20 for enough gold to maybe let me cycle WOH once or twice? Madness.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yeah and now they have one of their daily bullshit boxes out to try to get you to spend some gold with those ridiculous odds for the weekend event. This is tiring. BBQ 🍗 it is.  
    What annoys me the most is that they clearly made a mistake, and they're not owning up to it. Not even putting out a News announcement.
    damn kid... why didn't you wake me at 2am central so I could capitalize on their momentary generosity. Oh well, it's a shitty event AND box so I can just "watch" regular price videos instead. Saving gold either way... just not as much.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I’m going to guess they were scheduled to have the double gold videos for this holiday weekend but with the maxing out on videos issue, they knew they were going to have everyone upset so they abandoned the double video part. 
    Or maybe they will just sprinkle in double videos as they see fit and you won't even notice lol. I got 64 gold this morning watching videos while getting ready for work but I sure don't feel like I watched 16 videos. Maybe I did.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    What annoys me the most is that they clearly made a mistake, and they're not owning up to it. Not even putting out a News announcement.
    Yea my thoughts as well.   I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but its tough when its clear there is something wrong and its not being acknowledged.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I got to watch 2 videos of the video challenge and that was all. That’s 4 videos in 24 hours. Maybe I’ll just spend time  with family instead of playing
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Damn you @Chii! Just had to point out that I didn't read the fine print. So used to when I see that banner that it is double for all!
    Actually, if they reduce all videos to less than 15 tics they can keep their 2x videos.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Chii said:
    KSMETS said:
    Actually, if they reduce all videos to less than 15 tics they can keep their 2x videos.
    I actually get quite a few 10 second videos so I disagree lol 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I wouldn't be against the offer if I could actually get new ones to complete.  The ones left for me are not worth the price tag (subscriptions, buying gold equivalent is cheaper) or not worth the time.  I'm not grinding to any level or mission for 800ish gold lol.  I'm not saying I'm an entitled brat but damnit I want my 8 gold videos!!🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Yea my thoughts as well.   I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but its tough when its clear there is something wrong and its not being acknowledged.
    I finally got a cs agent that was honest , truthful , and actually answered the question a bit!!  

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    He actually admitted to it being glu’s fault. The had intentions to NOT give us dbl gold for vids. It was a mistake that it went active and they were quick to fix that!!!    Funny f***ing thing how important that fix was!!    This stunt just has greed written all over it!!   They don’t want us to hoard on FREE gold that takes us DAYS of work to build up!!   Not exactly FREE in my book. 

So I do love this game and will not quit but I’m 0/0 on boxes and won’t give them the luxury of having my hard earned money. And that’s a fair bit as I’m allstar tier 10. I know that the wealthy will still keep this company going but if many of us cut them off , they will feel the pain.  Next quarterly earnings won’t be looking so good👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎