Abandoned gold clubs?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Anyone know of any abandoned gold clubs out there from those that start over every week? Wouldn't mind taking my one man show to a gold club for better cvc rewards. 
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• jamikl42jamikl42 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    also wondering about this
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @Houmy if you find a couple let me know brother. Although I did fairly well today with my club winning high round in all, and MVP in 3.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I havent been able to find completely abandoned ones but gold ones are getting easier to find that have little activity.  I usually just type in random words or numbers and can usually stumble on one if needed.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I used @Mattattack's method about a week ago and I was able to find a platinum, inactive club. Granted it took about an hour but it is well worth it.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I used @Mattattack's method about a week ago and I was able to find a platinum, inactive club. Granted it took about an hour but it is well worth it.
    Which method was that?

@houmy Put in random two letter combos like ''co" or "ep" or team mascots like "dodgers" or "Phillies," or city names. This was last week so there should be even more of such clubs. Your only problem will be getting an open platinum club that isn't full but isn't active either, but you'll find one sooner or later
    @BlackFang4 thanks buddy. I'll give it a shot

@houmy if you're tactful and sadistic you can convince the leader that you must need leader in order to stay. Then you can proceed to kick everyone so that you can go solo and get all the club rewards from the events since the pxp is nice. You could probably convince him that you have a VIP hack but you have to be promoted to leader for it to work.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    lol @ sadistic @Houmy LOL....even I wouldn't do that. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    On a more serious note, I target clubs where the leader/assistants have been inactive. If they're active, I'll usually ask or move along.
    Hey @DFBB & @dkarski87 totally unrelated to what @BlackFang4 posted above but can I join you guys and be leader? pretty please with sugar on top.

@Houmy no vip hack? no dice!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’ve got an even better idea. Play with the same full club for a year as the leader and once you hit platinum, kick everyone out and go solo from there.
    DFBB said:
    @Houmy no vip hack? no dice!
    The only VIP hack I'd be interested is taking away the VIP status from certain individuals. If I am successful you should hear about it on the forum in a post by @dkarski87 less than 22 seconds later. ☠

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I’ve got an even better idea. Play with the same full club for a year as the leader and once you hit platinum, kick everyone out and go solo from there.
    I'm 8K gloves away from this... kidding!!!   o:)
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Hey maybe you will get lucky and find an abandoned club with thousands of team boosts. 😁
    Did end up joining a gold club with low recent activity and have been hitting good on the boxes so far. Won't waste the PXP though. 

Ok so I was half asleep when I joined and could have sworn it was a gold club but it's actually silver. Wasn't kidding about low activity though. Just 2 out of 9 active but perfect bracket for them and I'm making sure it's beneficial for them not to kick me off until Monday so that I can get as much cvc as possible as opposing teams have barely put up a fight. They were in 300s before I put up some points. 

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Well goooooooood for you. 😂 Glad to see you are finally finding your life’s calling @Houmy