Player sales

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
I'm all for buying bonus players and buying your way to the top....but $99 for prime Bellinger that isn't that great.  If you got him cheers and maybe this isn't meant for me and for the big spenders, but wow is that a hefty price tag for a loan guy.  What are your thoughts on purchasing these guys?  If you got the money to blow on it I ain't mad at ya !  Just hoping it doesn't come to a purchase or get left behind 

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ll take my chances with woh, till prime xp becomes more readily available it’s just to expensive even at silver to level, by the time you level all these guys you’ll have the woh level skip perk
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    I'm all for buying bonus players and buying your way to the top....but $99 for prime Bellinger that isn't that great.  If you got him cheers and maybe this isn't meant for me and for the big spenders, but wow is that a hefty price tag for a loan guy.  What are your thoughts on purchasing these guys?  If you got the money to blow on it I ain't mad at ya !  Just hoping it doesn't come to a purchase or get left behind 

If you want the best players(and pxp), it's either DTI or get lucky with a box(Meadows, etc.) Buying players certainly helps, but it's far from buy or die. I could be reading it wrong, but is your 'loan guy' reference a suggestion that he'll be a rental? If so, just about every guy we'll get until the last couple of months will be rentals. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Paid a lot less for Holiday Ted last year. Won't go as far as calling it a rip off but someone is definitely taking advantage of the competitive nature of it's users. Gotta buy some GLU stock.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022