Free Trial for the CvC Sub? C'mon Glu!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
A few weeks ago, I saw the options that CvC subs had with CvC. Totally drool worthy! I think it would be a great idea for GLU to give all their users a taste of how the other half lives. They could gain new subscribers and/or get guys to spend more gold than they otherwise would. Definitely a win/win for both sides. At the very least, it would be super fun! 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    DFBB said:
    A few weeks ago, I saw the options that CvC subs had with CvC. Totally drool worthy! I think it would be a great idea for GLU to give all their users a taste of how the other half lives. They could gain new subscribers and/or get guys to spend more gold than they otherwise would. Definitely a win/win for both sides. At the very least, it would be super fun! 
    What are the aforementioned cvc sub options?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB Thanks! Also, no fair.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It’s paid for. $9.99 a week. Made a huge difference for me last year when the premium XP boxes were up for grabs 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    It's 100% fair in the sense that everyone has the option to buy. Now if they sell it to you and silver gets one level of upgrades while gold gets another and then VIP another still then ya that is unfair. If it is legit, $10/week and you get the same no matter who ya are or where your team is then it is fair. 
    @ksmets I was saying no fair as in players who drop loads of money get extra rewards, but I guess we all know by now that's how the game is meant to be. Just seems a bit trashy that guys have the same team strength as I, but I put up a few million while they put up hundreds of millions with virtually the same team because of an extra costly boost. That's all.
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    It has worked for me, I dont win all match ups nut alot more than I did. I have also gained around 5-6  5 star players from the boxes ive won. Great investment. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    It's getting piss poor reviews from me but I think it is more the BS bracket we are in today than the help. Put up 1.6 mil myself and our club combined for over 3.5 and we got killed like 6 mil to 3.5mil. Then the second round after buying 3.76 mil as a club (500k from me in only 5 rounds because I gave up) to their 7.9 mil (mostly between 3 players who combined for 7.5 of that). 

In short, I am seeing SOME better rounds but not sure if it is truly worth it if our club keeps facing top 200 clubs when we are at 814 (after this round). 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @DFBB I've been on the fence about it, but after that screenshot I think you twisted my arm..... Thanks for the screenshot though..... how many extra continues do you get?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Boston0714 I'm not sure. It was a screenshot that I saw on facebook.
    @DFBB gotcha
    I think the retries are priced pretty high anyway, so I'm not sure I'd go past 3 anyway.
    Just trying to find a way to compete in the CvC VIP event, trying to be the XCOVEX.... HAHAHAHAHA
    This is what CVC sub. has done for me in just a few weeks.. 
    May not be the best nut a far cry from what it would be without it. A great way to gain players also..
    @sworkman3 That's utterly insane. I have 10k more strength than you, and when I used the 30% hit and live boost and 500x, I've still never broken a million. Wow.
    Yes, I dont win them all, and if i did my club mates would probably run me off lol. We are a platinum club . So in most matches we get two boxes. The first match tonight  I spent 130 Gold for two boxes . Way better than 1000 Gold for two.😎
    I'm on some trashy platinum club that I snookered my way into, so I still win all of them, but I'd like to win them by putting up millions. Thats just crazy.
  • sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I broke 4 mil with 40% hit and 600. I auto played it and it took like 10 seconds for it to register. Today I broke 2 mil with one player who only got me +200
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    520 dollars a year...not a cheap upgrade