• sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Same here.. 😎
  • bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Been working on it since 18 lol.  
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    :| Type your comment
    Need more Living Legends!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I will go out on a limb and say that the next time one of these threads actually leads to a VIP promotion, it'll be the first. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited May 2019
    No offense at all, but what is this obsession of becoming a VIP? I'm not a VIP nor do I really care. I just have fun for what it is. Now, I am jealous of the monthly gift hahaha.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @slafrance2 The monthly VIP gifts are quite nice. The newsletter has its moments. You also supposedly get your CS issues bumped up to the front of the line.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB, I believe there’s some urban legend floating in the Gluniverse that started sometime in 18 in which you acquired a VIP badge by posting in the forums regularly.  Now every scrub is trying this tactic 
    Speaking from experience, you can certainly be VIP w/o spending much/any money. However, it's not so much about posting as it is about embracing the community. The powers that be are a lot smarter than many assume. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Need more Living Legends!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I am a regular posting scrub on the forums now...so thats not it.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @slafrance2 The monthly VIP gifts are quite nice. The newsletter has its moments. You also supposedly get your CS issues bumped up to the front of the line.
    Not anymore, unless I’ve been punted to the basement of vip status lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB, I believe there’s some urban legend floating in the Gluniverse that started sometime in 18 in which you acquired a VIP badge by posting in the forums regularly.  Now every scrub is trying this tactic 
    Speaking from experience, you can certainly be VIP w/o spending much/any money. However, it's not so much about posting as it is about embracing the community. The powers that be are a lot smarter than many assume. 
    And if the powers that be are a lot smarter than many assume, I am a lot dumber than I realized
    It's all done with mirrors

• bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I got VIP like the day after posting this. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    It probably had a lot more to do with you being All-Star level 10 and the money you put in to get there than this post.  
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I’m allstar level ten and still don’t have it
  • TBone66TBone66 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Linco- you probably just need to spend a few more bucks. A lot of us were in that same boat.
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Linco32 said:
    I’m allstar level ten and still don’t have it
    Some have said it’s because of some of the free all-star tickets you get for leveling up. You should probably go 100-200 All-Star tickets over lvl10 from what I have read
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If you have a gold club or higher invite me to your club and make me an assistant and I will get you your VIP badge.  ;)
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Tempting..  😈 but dont wanna get banned lol.. don't see how that can be possible... 🤔
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hoping to get VIP.  Would be awesome 😎 
    Yep. I’ve messaged CS a few times asking about it.  Same response each time. “VIP status is given due to money spent, time playing the game, and good record with Glu” and then went on to say “try posting more in the forums”.  Sooo that’s why people are posting here.