Morning surprise?

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    On a 30 Mbps speed I completed one bonus game and got back to the bonus game screen in 41 seconds. Doing it in 10 is simply impossible.

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Regardless of connection speed, there is a certain limit to how fast you can play. If you had unlimited speed there's a certain threshold you could never pass.
    edited May 2019
    Regardless of connection speed, there is a certain limit to how fast you can play. If you had unlimited speed there's a certain threshold you could never pass.
    There is a threshold. For me it’s 12 seconds per game. Just because you can’t do it with your device and connection doesn’t not mean it is impossible for others to do. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My average game takes between 10-17 seconds (100/5 internet).  In ‘18 I could play 200-300 games a day comfortably on non WoH/Royale days using the cash won from those days to pay for D6 cycles.
    Let’s see if this will post right. Tried recording a few bonus games in 2018 as I’m freezing where I am in 2019. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0hVZcxSElANYb6nu4ISFgzeLw
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    My morning surprise was that video ads still aren't working.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Well, I did not know the game could function that quickly. I apologise for doubting you. 
    @Bigpredfan Well, I did not know the game could function that quickly. I apologise for doubting you. 
    No worries.  sometimes when something is hard to believe you just have to see it to believe it 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I do not believe it is physically possible to do one game every 10 seconds. The loading screens themselves still cost you 4 or 5 seconds each way with a flawless connection, and each inning is a second or two.

Sounds like you're on Android. '19 has been very laggy from day 1 and although many issues were fixed, there's considerable lag when simming. In '18, it was the same as iOS: ultra fast and instant. Hopefully, this will get patched with the next update.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have zero lag with bonus games. I literally did like 200 this morning while drinking coffee and watching sports center.

And, never paid gold for bonus games, ever. I get a lot from woh, but also tournaments like Pred says.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ok cycling on diamond sounds like less work than what I was thinking but leveling up seems rather expensive. The 7500 gold could certainly replace the video issue and would appear to be another way to supplement our addiction to gold
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I was averaging probably 100 in 30 minutes towards the end of last year.   That’s going pretty consistent but not lightning speed.   25 minutes for 100 isn’t out of the question and I could buy 20.  Not quite ready for that life yet but I’ll get there at some point 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    One other point to make. When doing tournament's i like to play during tour team's live boost. Helps with playing against the tougher teams.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Just as an experiment it took me 7 minutes to win 25 games. That being said I played 38 games in that time frame. With a higher winning percentage I could definitely see knocking out 100 wins in 20 minutes. I used to cycle the highest level of taps football a few times each week and it certainly was less time consuming than it sounds