CvC Rewards

PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
I can't tell you how many rewards I miss out on because the window to collect rewards is incredibly small and you only get notifications for new CvC matches. Why can't Glu deliver rewards into an inbox automatically? Or at least send a notification for when a match ENDS?
Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    WOW... that sucks!  It’s a shame phones don’t come with timers to remind you....
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    whynot said:
    WOW... that sucks!  It’s a shame phones don’t come with timers to remind you....
    I don't understand why it's so hard to just put rewards in an inbox. They obviously use a system for gifts that is capable of storing multiple gifts at once. It's not always convenient to log-in within a narrow 1-2 hour window to collect a gift you earned.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • mike00mike00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I completely agree. It happens to me all the time. No reason the system shouldn’t be better. 
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Well you obviously log in every cvc so.............why would it be a problem to log in an hour after you play it what takes less then a min to collect and get back off the phone.......... this complaint has no valid point 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    We're talking about an hour here.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Point is to keep you logged on or at least coming back as often as possible. Like having to walk through the whole grocery store to get to the eggs and milk in the back corner, increased exposure means more chances at generating revenues.