Any tips

wrestlerguy135wrestlerguy135 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
any tip on beating WoH a little easier, I feel like a have a good team. All are capped at gold 10 and all but one has a skill. Maybe I stink at it but idk lol

Comments

• McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    As far as game mechanics I have the following: 

1. Try to not swing at the curve. Will most likely be a strike, foul, popout or you’ll hit into a double play. Just be patient with your pitches, obviously if you have a 3-2 count try to foul it off with a late hit or just take the strikeout instead of hitting into a double play. 

2. I’ve noticed that the in game hitting for WOH is similar to hitting in CVC. If you try to hit to opposite side of field it works better for me. Don’t treat it like Slugfest and swing early or to same side as field. 

3. I like to save my free video replays to later in each tier, whether it’s 8,9 or 10. 

4. If you have the resources to upgrade your legend to Gold 10, then do it. He is a beast and will dominate in the final level of each tier- mine has a hit and power boost skill that I have upgraded as well. 

5. As you are going thru WOH try to write down whether each pitcher was a Lefty or Righty and  try to matchup your batter as the opposite. For example- left pitcher go a right batter. Unless you have a left batter with a left pitcher skill boost like some of the 5 star Bellinger’s. 

6. Switch hitters are a huge help when going thru the levels. 

If if I can think of more tips i’ll Be sure to post them!! Good luck tomorrow man!
  • atlbraves13atlbraves13 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited May 2019
    How good does your hitter have to be to get a hit on a pitch off the plate?  I've done it in regular games but never in WOH.  Some at bats I'll foul off 4-5 in a row but eventually just end up popping up or grounding out
  • McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Another good tip for completing WOH is to play while your favorite team is playing so you can get free 15% hit boost and free 15% power boost. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The best thing you can do is post your lineup and we can see what we can do to help in terms of matchups 
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    If we keep fouling off curves or the fastballs/change-ups that are on the outside corner, will we eventually get a good pitch to hit, or has our fate already been decided?  The most I’ve fouled off is 5 before just giving in and hitting the fly ball out.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It's been said earlier but the three biggest things I've found to help:

1. Look to hit the other way, NOT for power. Waiting a little longer seems to have an advantage. 
    2. Find each pitcher ahead of the level and choose your lineup accordingly. Seems like it favors lefty hitters vs righty pitchers and vice versa much more than attributes. Hitters have a bigger advantage against opposite armed pitchers. 
    3. If there's a force on and you have 1 or 2 outs, you're better off just taking every breaking ball you get. Most times, your best option is to try to foul off breaking balls anyway, but strikeouts with 0-1 out is better than a double play. 
  • wrestlerguy135wrestlerguy135 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    That’s my team, I can beat it every now and then but not the way I think I should. All my upgrades are at least 45 at the moment and my hitting is at 53