Where are all the lefty hitters?

BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the top players in boxes for the last few weeks have been almost entirely right-handed hitters? We need some lefties.

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    While DTI feeds a steady diet of righty pitchers.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Nothing but lefties for weeks before or rightys with RHP skills so it balances.  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    My whole lineup is Right handed hitters. The only lefties I haven’t been able to get were the Bellinger’s Yelich’s, or Meadows. Those are the only three atm worthwhile in your lineup excluding keepers. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    The only lefties I haven’t been able to get were the Bellinger’s Yelich’s, or Meadows. Those are the only three atm worthwhile in your lineup excluding keepers. 

I have a double Late Inning skill Corey Seager that’s pretty sweet.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Rizzo from specials a few weeks ago and Brandon Lowe from even further back (woh/2out skills) are probably my best lefties excluding Meadows and PoTM Bellinger. But yeah there seems to be conditions tied to recent lhb’s. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    “Why did you get him?”  They said. 
    Answer, a LHB with a RHP skill

“He will be replaced in 2 weeks!” They said. 
    Here I am about 6 weeks later and he is still good enough to beat 5-10 on classic. Probably one of the best deals I’ve done this season. 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I see you man! xx/100 pennants=DIAMOND! Congrats dude! I'm on the doorstep too and I'm waiting to see the pitching for today's woh before jumping.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan I see you man! xx/100 pennants=DIAMOND! Congrats dude! I'm on the doorstep too and I'm waiting to see the pitching for today's woh before jumping.
    It was an accidental jump :(. Used a franchise player for the last game in a tournament, then thought I would use him for the playoffs. Went too far on game 4 and whoops, I’m diamond. Lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Oops my *^@, you went on purpose you nut job!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited May 2019
    dkarski87 said:
    Oops my *^@, you went on purpose you nut job!
    Wednesday night was the planned time. Oh well. I’ll survive I guess. That’s what I get for playing late at night when my eyes are groggy and a 6 looks like an 8. Meant to stop after the 7th, and continued on because the 8 looked like a 6. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I’m right on the cusp of diamond as well. If the pitchers are still all 4* or lower (ie, highest tier platinum) then I’ll go ahead and jump immediately and attempt to take the reward player to D10. If we have a diamond pitcher somewhere in there, I’m likely to stay Platinum for another week or so.

PS, can’t take credit for coming up with this approach as BigPred ran this down for me the other day and it made perfect sense.