Where to place best Reliever?

blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
What position should I put my best reliever in? LONG, RP, SU or CL?

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Depends on the level of your starters, if you have scrubby starters, then closer (think - they wont finish the game anyway) in this game the starters will pretty much be complete game guys if you have them capped.  thats one of the many flaws in this game the middle and LR relievers don't usually mean much.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Depends on the level of your starters, if you have scrubby starters, then closer (think - they wont finish the game anyway) in this game the starters will pretty much be complete game guys if you have them capped.  thats one of the many flaws in this game the middle and LR relievers don't usually mean much.
    I’ve got really solid starters, all double-skilled, but I just pulled a solid double-skilled reliever and want him to put up a ton of bonus points today. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I’ve got really solid starters, all double-skilled, but I just pulled a solid double-skilled reliever and want him to put up a ton of bonus points today. 
    One way to ensure your bonus reliever puts up points is to draft a bunch of late round draft pick starters and relievers and put them in your rotation (lock your real pitchers while inactive so you don’t accidentally trade them in) so that the game will want to keep your leveled bonus player playing and as long as your offense is decent you still should be able to win games anyway. Put your bonus guy in at RP1.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Or autoplay until the 6th inning and put him in manually. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Bonus reliever dump the whole pen and replace with bronze 1 players.....place at rp1.  Change out toonstartes with second stringers and rake in the points. 

Otherwise, best is CL, 2nd is SU, 3rd is RP1.  Doesn’t matter for the last two spots.  Shuffle your pen around and pay attention to team strengths changing as you do.  The game will tell you your strongest lineup.