WOH-Looks like Glu has Been Listening

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Looks like after a few weeks of hearing our complaints, Glu may have been listening. Or Glu just felt it’s  time for guarantee Primes for completing DTI. Either way I was satisfied with rewarding players for getting through. Now I just need prime xp for all these players...

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I couldn’t get passed round 3 of HoF. I’m gold and have every hitting stat upgraded. Only have 2 max 340 hitters. Everyone else is 325. No keepers. I felt like this week was a little harder though
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    TBWepa 

Do you have a picture of your roster?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I bet I wont cycle again for a while, jumped to platinum this morning without enough evo.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

TBWepa 

@matt_sackett evo hunt best way to get what you need. You can cycle at platinum I know a few people who say it’s not bad even at that level. They leveled their top 4,5 guys and are able to get through.
    TBWepa 

@TBWepa looks like you need a good lefty. No keepers?
    edited May 2019
    @TBWepa looks like you need a good lefty. No keepers?
    Indeed! And I didn’t play ‘18 because I didn’t have the time. But I was hoping to get Gallo this week. I’m stashing my gold for a little because I don’t have videos to watch. Hope it goes back to normal though. 
    @TBWepa I know some don’t like spending, but this may be a good investment to help you get through WOH DTI. Has lefty skills, WOH, Switch hitter. Just a suggestion 
    @UltimateWarrior Yea I’ve been contemplating it. I wanted him at SS. I sent Glu numerous amounts of tickets with evidence that he is not a second baseman lol. It’s liks if the came out with a Manny Machado SS version for the padres, just doesn’t make sense. But will look into it more. Thanks Ultimate, any other tips for trying to beat HOF? 
    @TBWepa yeah I’ve been seeing a lot of this on FB, but I have yet to see them change a player position if Advertisered different than what player actually plays. As far as WOH I would try to find the charts someone always does one for Mon.,Wed. On pitchers at what levels so you can match up with batters, save your  cash for DTI it takes a bit more than classic WOH if you auto play, use the team live boost it saves you from having to use gold and push come to shove when your team isn’t playing change your team to one that’s playing it’s cheaper than paying for boost, but you loose season progress. Don’t be afraid to use the same player over towards the last few levels 6.7 - 6.10 I rather spend a 100 gold to reuse a player to get a win. I’ll drop a chart someone made. Good luck on Monday 
    @UltimateWarrior thank you! You da man.