No Castillo?

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
i opened the memorial boxes and first box pulled Castillo, then second box pulled jace Fry. The Castillo nvr showed up on my team. 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    You got Costillo, but Glu feels it never happened. This glitch has been going on for a while now. 
    Figures :( thanks for the info man
    Open a ticket with CS.  They might be kind. Also, check your inactive pitchers roster as well
    Yeah it’s worth a shot, thank you for the help I appreciate it!
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I got him too, but he's only a 320 compared to my 315 SP5 so not going to bother.  Not a bonus guy either.
  • drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    I dont think he was supposed to be an option cause he is now gone off my roster and i had 2 more boxes to open
    I dont think he was supposed to be an option cause he is now gone off my roster and i had 2 more boxes to open
    I’m guessing that’s what happened because they just gave me 2 extra boxes too. Did t get anything good but at least they helped me out!
    Truthfully i made out i got the prime pitcher and barnes from the 2 they gave for taking castillo out so no complaints here
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @drknight24 @HanysYoder @woohoo77  they sent out an announcement awhile ago to unlock your starting pitchers in your lineup so when you draft a pitcher it will populate to your team if not, the pitcher you drafted will not appear on your roster
    Yea mine are, he went into my roster fine. About an hour later he was removed from the steals box and my roster. I assumed he was not supposed to be. And there were 2 new steals boxes for me to open which again got me better stuff so i was ok
    Truthfully i made out i got the prime pitcher and barnes from the 2 they gave for taking castillo out so no complaints here
    Wow what a gain, I need some of your luck!! I just got some 3.5 players!
    @drknight24 @HanysYoder @woohoo77  they sent out an announcement awhile ago to unlock your starting pitchers in your lineup so when you draft a pitcher it will populate to your team if not, the pitcher you drafted will not appear on your roster
    Yeah I made a ticket and the guy told me that may have been the problem, I went and checked and sure enough one of my starters was lost. Bone head mistake by me lol.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I've still got him in my inactives.