Slugger and slugfest

simplysuperdavesimplysuperdave Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
it seems I’m not the only one who has lost interest in slugfest, but it’s not because of the event itself. 
To me it’s the whole other roster of players to maintain for the event and all battles in that mode. 
My suggestion is rather simple, use the same players and elimate sluggers completely 
maybe in new version just give each batter a slugger rating 1-100, you can keep players on your inactives that may not start but have a high slugger rating thus he would be in a Slugger Lineup for slugfest. But I think it would be cool to have your own lineup be your slugfest roster but this allows that to be an option as well to maintaining some inactives not only for bonus events throughout the season
The turn off is having two rosters to maintain and getting it to one who restore the interest in slugfest once again because who doesn’t like home run derby? 
So it’s not the event itself. 
This would also tie in with my “trading players” post, I can see inactives being traded within clubs to build a strong inactive roster for slugfest. 
But one roster and give batters a slugger rating and let us split or use the same roster on all events 
Sincerly 
SimplySuperDave

Comments

• azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I don’t mind slugfest but the rewards could be better.  What happen to winning sluggers for clearing levels in slugfest?  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    azholedew said:
    I don’t mind slugfest but the rewards could be better.  What happen to winning sluggers for clearing levels in slugfest?  
    The rewards should get better once they are replaced by PXP as previous years. They are appropriate for now when all you have is 5* players and no primes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Houmy said:
    azholedew said:
    The rewards should get better once they are replaced by PXP as previous years. They are appropriate for now when all you have is 5* players and no primes.
    I don't mind the reward being a five star player, but it would be nice if he was a little bit of a higher 5 star player.  The Ozuna reward was the highest five star players rewarded.  On my team, Ohtani is ranked 6th.  I would think each week the rewarded player should be higher.  Ohtani is lower than Torres, Puig, and Ozuna, all previous rewards.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Houmy said:
    azholedew said:
    I don't mind the reward being a five star player, but it would be nice if he was a little bit of a higher 5 star player.  The Ozuna reward was the highest five star players rewarded.  On my team, Ohtani is ranked 6th.  I would think each week the rewarded player should be higher.  Ohtani is lower than Torres, Puig, and Ozuna, all previous rewards.
    Keep in mind that the rewarded player still gets the job done as your 5.9 or 5.10 guy for the next week and they are really good for resource gathering anyway.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy this week im facing a p6 legend in 510, last week it was g10 prime trout. These guys drop over 6k each time. Time to release some primes in SF
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    On 17 you would get slugger picks after I think level 3. Best way to build your slugger strength was cycling and getting those 2 #1 draft picks.  
  • skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I don’t mind the two rosters. But they should give Slugfest its own day. Tuesday’s would be ideal, given that is the same as the weekend event. It would be cool if next year we could have slugger keepers. 
  • NYCMOBBSTARZNYCMOBBSTARZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I agree, slugfest shouldn't have a seperate roster, rather use my xp on my actual team
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    My biggest slugfest question is what happened to the high stakes battles?  Having cycled Slugfest each week, I’ve got a number of maxed sluggers, and it would be nice to win gold with them instead of just amassing blue cash.