Ohtanisan WOH Royale Prize

13Next

Comments

• ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Not sure if Ohtani (DH) is worth it honestly.
    Yeah, I have him now but I'm not liking the DH designation. Good thing my Natio al league team doesn't play by the rules. Lol
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Funny how this all seems to work. Easiest cycle for me on Wednesday by far. PoTM Alonso crushes Lester and Manea, Prime Meadows everything else. I didn't have option to boost Manea with vid after sicking ML on Leblanc so used gold there and only restarted twice whole cycle. 4.7 was an issue for first time ever.
    Not the easiest but certainly not as difficult as it seemed to be for everyone else. I cycled 2x with Goldy crushing Lester both times.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I felt yesterday was easy as I cycled enough to get Ohtani to Gold 10 with enough extra XP to get ML to Gold 10 as well.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have to start screenshot'ing resources before events cause I can never remember but I believe after capping Ohtani and Slugger Gallo I ended up with around 40k extra xp from cycling including 92 second round and 50 late round picks cashed in.
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Metsicans said:

Ohtani would be a WOH weapon only for me, as I have my DH filled (my legend is a switch hitting catcher, as is two skill Molina, who is a 330 max player while Ohtani is 325).

Still, Ohtani is not a bad WOH bat given the number of RHPs and his hit rating.  His bases empty skill is mostly useless unfortunately, except in HOF. 

Its bases loaded not empty
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Has anyone leveled Ohtani to Gold 10 yet?

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Houmy said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Houmy We're not bots, I have no idea what you are...

****************system error******************

...talking about!!
    @JEDDDOGGY I know you are a bot for sure already. I was after all in the same club with you for a weekend. @Sandpipers can verify 😁
    I couldn’t cut it as a bot, so they just put me on autopilot
    It's all done with mirrors
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Has anyone leveled Ohtani to Gold 10 yet?

Great, thanks!
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH