Lack of PXP...

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
Anyone else feeling frustrated with the lack of PXP that's been available so far?? Maybe its just me but for those of us who don't have deep pockets its pretty scarce..
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @ZaneJ78 yeah i feel ya. I have Meadows which with his skills is amazing, but hes sitting at a lvl 6 silver due to this annoyance.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Just need to tighten the belt around leveling prime players for now and even more so the skills on all players. 320-340 max players won't be on your roster for too long so don't go overboard with leveling their skills and I would personably ignore all skills that are not beneficial to WOH and in some cases CVC. I would also dump all prime pitchers for now as there are plenty of superb BXP pitchers out there. Just a few suggestions.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Probably one of the main reasons I decided to go diamond.   Took me alot of resources to level Yelich and had Arenado and Posey as well who seemed like they would be useless by the time I got them leveled or there where would be someone better.  So I just decided I wouldnt deal with primes for a while
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @ZaneJ78 yeah i feel ya. I have Meadows which with his skills is amazing, but hes sitting at a lvl 6 silver due to this annoyance.
    Only gold I have spent in last 2 weeks on boxes has been for pxp to cap Meadows in silver. Though now I find myself coveting that Seager even with 325 max...
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I have Meadows stuck at gold 3. Would love to have him at gold 10 for woh and cvcs for sure.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    It is frustrating for sure.  But it will become more and more available as time goes.  It is early in the season.  Remain patient and it will pay off.