Make DFBB VIP of the Month

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
edited May 2019 in General TSB Discussion
For those new to the VIP program there is a special honour, and gifts, that GLU gives out to one player each month that they name VIP of the month and that person is featured in the monthly VIP newsletter. Seeing that our forum friend, and suspected BOT, @DFBB is always making helpful observations and quality posts I want to nominate him for that title. Not sure how GLU picks the recipients and I am sure this month is already locked up but it would be great if we throw our support behind @DFBB for next month. 

Also please pardon the limited poll options below but for this particular post I am not really interested in the negative feedbacks as he is truly deserving of this title in my book and I am sure most of you are as well. 
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Make DFBB VIP of the Month 30 votes

Yes - DFBB has my vote for VIP of the month
80% 24 votes
The masses have spoken - DFBB for VIP of the month
20% 6 votes

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Wow. @Houmy, a tad awkward, but thanks! The poll seems a tad rigged, but I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Wow. @Houmy, a tad awkward, but thanks! The poll seems a tad rigged, but I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

You do realize he thinks you are a bot controlled by me, so really this is him saying I should be VIP of the month

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:

He/It actually makes good comments for a bot. Jeff Bezos should take notice. 😉

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hmmm. Where is the NO OPTION!!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    DFBB said:

You do realize he thinks you are a bot controlled by me, so really this is him saying I should be VIP of the month

#iamsayingbutiamnotsayinggate

dkarski87 said:
    Hmmm. Where is the NO OPTION!!!!
    Don't you ever learn. You want his overlords (GLU) to forum soft jail you again? #dfbbworksforthemangate