A couple of seats open in Klubhaus

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
***Guys, if this is frowned upon and creates too much clutter please let me know and I'll refrain from doing this in the future. It's just that the Recruitment section doesn't really get viewed much at all***

We have 2 spots open in Klubhaus.

Our clash/cvc approach is one where we try to win with minimal score to make each matchup as easy as possible, and we spread the wealth by getting wins for teams with no bonus players in early matches before opening it up to the whole club in the latter matches. It really helps build the overall club strength instead of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. 

As far as events, we are pretty laid back and don't expect you to spend a lot of money (or really any money, plenty of guys are crafty enough that they can work the system and have a great team without really spending). We do expect you to be active and not just log in for 2 minutes and collect rewards each day, though. We have a lot of guys who kill WOH so we tend to do very well, top 10 on Mondays, but generally are just trying to be smart about how we play the rest of the week and hit the tiers, et cetera. 

I have been with Klubhaus since the middle of last season and it is a great group of guys and we have tons of fun. If you're interested, drop me or Sandpipers a message here or in-app.

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    One spot filled, so one is still open!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Ill Jo....wait..already a member.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Bumping this, we have 1 spot for sure, maybe 2...
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I sent u a PM
    edited May 2019
    Ok, the "1 spot for sure, maybe 2" is actually "2 spots for sure, maybe 3" and that was my fault for not being able to count haha. 

PS, we're Platinum right now but will be Diamond in about a week or so.

PM me here on the forum if interested.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Damn. Just saw this. Felt like playing this weekend but not sure if I would get lucky on any boxes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm considering. Just had 2 more guys leave my club after trying for boxes. Still open ?
    @Houmy we missed ya before the event start! When we have a spot you're more than welcome anytime, it was a great time having you there if even for just a day. But we are sad you wouldn't join us full-time though haha.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY all good buddy. Didn't decide to play till a few hours ago. First pull and in 16th right now

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy nice, man! I do need a 3rd baseman but the Devers being a lefty with vsL skill kinda kills it for me. :(