Hot hitter skill

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
At first, I thought useless but might this be good for WOH ?

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Theoretically it could be activated but only in the later rounds when you need more hits and seems risky as you wouldn't start boosted at all. 
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    At first, I thought useless but might this be good for WOH ?
    I use Ozuna with this skill and he seems to get better as the rounds of woh get longer.  Also he becomes a beast in cvc if i can get through lineup a couple times.  I believe dietrich is a good addition
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is actually a solid skill for CvC. For woh, it's not ideal and it's not certain that it even activates.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Anybody know his ratings at S10 ? I’m 0/3 so far but don’t want to keep chasing if his hit number is low ala Renfroe. Thanks. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Check the other thread on odds - ss was posted there at s10
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    153 / 169 / 92

At silver 10
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks !
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Maybe Glu should add something in with each hitter in WoH just like in CVC clash where it shows the rating and have to tap to continue. That way we would know for sure if his boost will be activated or not. The same with anyone with a two out hitting bonus or like Ohtani on Wednesday with his Bases loaded bonus (if you are playing in a WoH round where there is not bases loaded at the start). It’s an idea and I’m all for it even though it might take a few more seconds just to tap to continue (that’s if you like to save resources and play it manually) or even if Glu would be for it but they don’t usually listen to the fan base’s input anyways.