Trade in primes or keep

smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
I have 6 primes.  Im trying to focus on Yelich, Gallo, and Arenado.  But have Posey, Berrios and Polanco.  Trade them in for xp or hold them?  Just looking for thoughts. 

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I'd concentrate on one a time to level them up to max.  One max player is better than 3 players at mid levels.  I'd dump the ones you are not working on and collect PXP.  By the time you'd level them all up, better Prime Players will be available.  Unless you spend enough money to upgrade these primes up sooner rather than later.
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Thank you.  I was thinking something similar.  I have Yelich at gold 7 Gallo at g1 and arenado at silver 6.  Im a gold team.  Polanco is g3 but seems to be the weakest
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @smithxpress
     Bring Yelich to Gold 10 then start working on Gallo.  Best of luck
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This is funny Glu, real funny. Give it to a guy in diamond and laugh. 

Yea i didnt buy that box in fear of pulling him
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Screenshot including 3 gold maxed primes. Maybe that'll help decide who you want to max first. Meadows has the always active stacked WOH skills, Gallo has the combined hit & power, and Arenado has stackable situational WOH skills. Don't think you can go wrong with any of these guys. Yelich a little less interest with the CVC skill for my needs, Posey & pitchers much less impactful. 
    Nice thank you!! Honestly Yelich has been a monster in woh for me.  But from the looks of it Gallo will be my next to upgrade.