Options

Season mode worth spending on???

duhjaysduhjays Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Was wondering if people spend gold to advance seasons to get more pennants ….

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    No chance.  I'm sure some do it, but to me, 150 gold is a steep price for pennants.  I can wait the extra few hours...
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah not spending to get my a$$ kicked quicker. 
    Just went 0-12 to the Dodgers Athletics and Rockies who were all below me. Now they are above me and I’m in 5th with only 8 games left. 
    FU Glu
  • Options
    ugh that sucks 

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Sesame boat as the rest of you. Why spend gold to lose more games
  • Options
    I am on my 5th season.  Playoff every season.  Only 1 win so far, but I am 43-1 right now.  76k silver 6 team.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I did this for my first five seasons, but now, I value the live boost for WoH more so I haven't bothered with season mode for awhile.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Me too.   Woh and bonus games are about the only times I worry about the live bonus.  I have been getting smoked in bonus games for the last 2 weeks, for some reason.  When I log in, if season mode is available for free, I play it out as quick as I can.  Never a priority, just another way to raise a little xp.
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Don't even bother anymore with season mode. Rewards not that great yet, and the live boost is more valuable. Pennants only go towards team strength and season games so why bother 
  • Options
    Yeah I wanted to change teams for bonuses last WOH but I was in the quarterfinals of my season 

• Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I guess I'm in the minority.  I like the season and use 150 gold every time for an extra 4 games which for me is every 7 hours.  I'm able to play 24 games per day and go through a season in 5 days.  I have won 11 seasons so far. 

I'm going to start switching teams on Monday and Wednesdays for Walk Off Hero boosts but even after I do that, I should be able to get through a season from Wednesday night to Monday morning. 

I have maxed my pennants for my three keepers in gold and my next three batters.   Last season, the prize for winning a season at the end of the year was:  10k xp, 10k prime xp, and 10k legend xp for winning each season so I assume they have to add prime xp soon to the season rewards soon.  
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the advice ,I will just do them when available and swap for WOH boosts..
  • Options
    I think playoff rewards were 10, 20, and 30 Evo too.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    In diamond they have pitchers rated 500+ so it’s gonna be at least 6 months until I play season mode again! 😂
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    In diamond they have pitchers rated 500+ so it’s gonna be at least 6 months until I play season mode again! 😂
    Oh I’ll play it, but only because there is no “win limit” in diamond. It’s just free games to help me hit achievements