Options

Bonus games extra bonus caps out?

thebw2thebw2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
I rarely use the bonus games so I had hundreds saved up... long story short had a slow day at work and played a couple hundred games and stopped getting the bonus on the 5th game of today’s event. Is that normal? My club barely plays so I had us in the top 25 pretty much solo but at just 200 a piece I’m losing ground quick. 

Comments

• Options
    Roger that. I guess I’ll have to be happy with my 40m club score with only Arenado as a bonus player who hasn’t really done anything for me today. Hitting like .280 at G10
  • Options
    Nice. From what I remember from last year, the bonus game 5 win bonus caps at around 20-25k.  I believe It’s like that to prevent the D6 cyclers from getting insane scores
    Pretty sure today was 20k if I saw it right, and that definitely makes sense. I maxed out my 50 loyalty boxes, went up 2 full ranks in gold and made a ton of cash throughout the day. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    thebw2 said:
    Nice. From what I remember from last year, the bonus game 5 win bonus caps at around 20-25k.  I believe It’s like that to prevent the D6 cyclers from getting insane scores
    Pretty sure today was 20k if I saw it right, and that definitely makes sense. I maxed out my 50 loyalty boxes, went up 2 full ranks in gold and made a ton of cash throughout the day. 
    20,000 is the 200th win. After that they are all 200 plus bonus points. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The insane scores come from the bonus players more than the amount of wins. 200 wins is 438,500 if you have 0 bonus players 
  • Options
    The insane scores come from the bonus players more than the amount of wins. 200 wins is 438,500 if you have 0 bonus players 
    I was actually just processing that... really wish I would have had more bonus players but between going 0/6 on boxes and the stupid videos not working I was tapped out.