Please move Royale Event

NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Can we have the event moved to the weekend?  I feel that having the Royale on Wednesday can hurt people in terms of trying to choose between Wednesday or Thursday to use their bonuses games.  I think that the schedule would work as follows:
Monday:  Walk Off Hero
Tuesday:  Prime Event
Wednesday:  Slugfest
Thursday:  Bonus Games
Friday-Sunday:  Royale

I think this would help with the Prime Event burn out since 4 of the 7 days of the week are dedicated to only one event.  With the Royale being on the weekend the player with have not only more options, but more time to enjoy each event.  Also, maybe make the bonus players for the Royale be the same as they were during the week for each event, but maybe with decreased points so we can still have incentive to buy weekend bonus players

Comments

• TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I like the idea of making slugfest its own event again, and reinstituting gold battles!

I’ve posted this elsewhere, but I shudder at what I’d become with a whole weekend of Royale; I currently spend all of Wednesday on edge trying to sneak the game in, and it’d get ugly if I had weekend after weekend of that!
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    it's a good idea but probably would never happen just because players would have the full weekend to cycle events and gain resources. Players probably wouldn't need to spend as much money.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"