Gifting Boxes to Club members

BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Hey All,

There’s options to buy things for your club, but I think it would be good to be able to gift individuals of a club for doing extraordinary on a given event. Such as a leader (or assistant) can gift a box to a team, ice wraps because they have a boosted pitcher, etc. That will help incentivize more participation within a club. 

Or give the leader of a club 1 or 2 boxes to gift to MVPs, if the team cracks Top 25 in a given event.

Lastly, the CvC winner should have an option to gift the reward over to another team. I want our club to win, but I would rather help another team in the club if I already have the bonus players. I’d love the ability to help the rest of the club out by gifting the box reward out.  

Thoughts?

BAvila519

Comments

• TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I like the idea, but my biggest thought?  I wanna be on your team (you sound like a generous fellow)!
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Oh come along! I’ll make room for ya @TheHolyGhost
  • hogan3jabhogan3jab Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I like the CvC gift idea
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Speaking of gifting boxes. So I am in this inactive club (just the leader & me in there) for better CVC rewards since I don't play much these days and this random player that joined a few days ago just sent a club chat as well as the private message below. At first I though he was kidding but it seems that he was actually serious. Also to be honest I have never minded others not playing as much and not contributing all the time but when you just park yourself and then ask for freebies as well then that's when I call you a freeloader.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    BAvila519 said:
    We were actually talking about this in my club too... makes me wonder if you go by the nickname "DD" in the club? 
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    This is a great idea
    Houmy said:
    Speaking of gifting boxes. So I am in this inactive club (just the leader & me in there) for better CVC rewards since I don't play much these days and this random player that joined a few days ago just sent a club chat as well as the private message below. At first I though he was kidding but it seems that he was actually serious. Also to be honest I have never minded others not playing as much and not contributing all the time but when you just park yourself and then ask for freebies as well then that's when I call you a freeloader.

Call em out Houmy! Lol, the nerve of some people. Currently, on hiatus myself, but the worst for me was when I bought the gift bundles and other teams would get the best player you can of said box, and then they don’t produce. I remember specifically. 2 of us bought bundles and this got Prime Berrios and Prime Polanco...put up 2 mil the whole weekend. Generally I don’t care about production as much but when you get a gift, make an effort a little bit. 
    mmorri24 said:
    BAvila519 said:
    We were actually talking about this in my club too... makes me wonder if you go by the nickname "DD" in the club? 
    I don’t, I go by the same username