Options

Gotta give credit where credit is due -CS

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So this happened the other day after I noticed not getting an AS ticket notification after a purchase. The ticket number in question was much less than 785.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I wonder if I've been getting mine then.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I haven't gotten the all star ticket thing since the initial one when I started. Should I have more than 15 after seven weeks of playing?
  • Options
    thebw2thebw2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    The subscriptions weren’t being credited but I believe they’ve fixed that and added mine to my total now too. It’s nice when they catch something and fix it versus just not saying anything. 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @Houmy I hope the CS agent is right man. I had a similar interaction a month ago and got more than I expected and was jailed shortly after. Got it resolved but the original 'grant' of tickets was found to be too much - just a pain to get sorted. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @benny100 here's hoping that doesn't happen but with the amount of ingame activity I have right now being jailed for a bit would probably not put me off any. 😉
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    This is from my experience, and why I had to cancel it (5 tool box). I found that I had to keep pestering CS each week to credit my all star tickets. One week when I emailed them it took several days to reply. The CS agent email back finally and said it was fixed and to restart the app. I did what was instructed, and come to find out they took 120 back from me (we did receive AS gifts before). After a week of them not answering and them telling me my fan reward was correct someone told me they had to take them away due to my purchases not lining up with my all star tickets and it looks suspicious (how I have no clue). I would make sure to manually track your subscription all star ticket so this won’t happen. I just felt I had to share.