Double gold

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
Anyone feeling like this weekend could be double gold since they stiffed us last weekend. Plus all the videos not being available 

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I don’t expect to see it any time soon. It was too good to be true every other weekend 
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yeah true.ill keep holding on to hope tho
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The half empty outlook serves me well when it comes to this game.  Expect nothing and pleasant surprises sometimes happen......
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    July 4th is my guess 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    July 4th is my guess 
    Wad there 2x gold for Mother's Day? Cannot even remember...
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    for mothers day yes but the most important weekend no...I did send a not to cs to ask.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yeah I got the pass the buck response from CS....we dont handle gold or offers blah blah :s
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• atlbraves13atlbraves13 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    last hope is Father's Day weekend.  I don't see it coming back if they don't do it then 
    Fathers day would be nice. watching golf and tapping vids
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Triple gold for Father’s Day!?! 🍻 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Speaking of videos, I hit 9 out of 10 for the achievement (a measly 1500 pxp, but still).  Then it froze me out, no longer able to load videos, etc.  Such BS. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Speaking of videos, I hit 9 out of 10 for the achievement (a measly 1500 pxp, but still).  Then it froze me out, no longer able to load videos, etc.  Such BS. 
    Same here, wtf Glu!!!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    For there to be double gold, there probably needs to single gold first.   That being said, I don’t expect them for a while 
    @Mattattack that's funny but so true. @CanadaCubs nope not too greedy. Stinks seeing the same players in these boxes all the time
  • GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I wouldn’t get my hopes up. It’s been almost 2 weeks since daily cap was noticed and silence from Glu which tells me it is by design. If they don’t want us to get much gold from vids to push us towards buying instead, double gold would defeat the purpose of the new policy.