Yeah.. I was just going to post that
  • sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Would be nice to give constructive feedback about the game 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Was hoping it was for the allpro feedback thing
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I got it as well
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Probably not a good time to be asking customers how they feel about the game while the videos are jacked up. Just saying.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Probably not a good time to be asking customers how they feel about the game while the videos are jacked up. Just saying.
    😂 I agree. 
  • FlushingJetsFlushingJets Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yeah. Got it last night 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I got it as well, though I did notice, at the end of signing up, it said not everyone would qualify.  Will be interesting to see who does and doesn’t.
  • yadi2112yadi2112 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got it too. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got the pop-up last night and did not do it. My opinion is that if they want my feedback they can always find it right here on the forums. I don’t need to take the time to fill out a survey. If they really want to ask me specific questions, they can set up something in the VIP newsletter and reward me for responding to specific questions as has been done in the past. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I got the pop-up last night and did not do it. My opinion is that if they want my feedback they can always find it right here on the forums. I don’t need to take the time to fill out a survey. If they really want to ask me specific questions, they can set up something in the VIP newsletter and reward me for responding to specific questions as has been done in the past. 

I think they send that out so they can get a more thorough opinion.  If it was only through the VIP newsletter, they wouldn’t get the opinion of the majority of their customers, myself included.  I’m not VIP, though I hope to be someday and if/when that day comes, I will gladly respond through the VIP newsletter.  Until then, my only choice is to take the survey and hope I get selected as one of the research participants.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I sent an email to customer service saying their survey wouldn't load and every time I tried to put in my email it said OOPS, We must restart..I punted to go watch videos that wouldn't work and decided to come to the forums to post something about Obtaining VIP status, this was after of course, sniping some rounds in c-vs-c and leaving the team that I helped out.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    this was after of course, sniping some rounds in c-vs-c and leaving the team that I helped out.
    I'm sure they appreciated the 1K bxp as you sniped every single mvp/high round, preventing any of them getting player boxes or pxp.
    I got the pop-up last night and did not do it. My opinion is that if they want my feedback they can always find it right here on the forums.
    ^This, I did the same thing. The best feedback they could get would be interacting with their own forums.
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    And that "oops... restart" message. Always happens to me in the later rounds to really piss me off. Nothing like completing 4.10 or 5.10 and receiving the message.