8 Draft picks?? 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I opened 1 and still have 8. Am very hesitant to open any more 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I have 9 now @Bigpredfan
    Yikes. I need XP like crazy since I went diamond, but yeah I just can’t touch those.  
    What r u guys talking about 
    The viewing gift for tonight included 1 AL east draft pick, we both got 8 for some reason (glitch)
    I messaged CS and told them what happened to me. Said I didn’t want to be jailed because of a glitch on their end and I opened 1 pick and it still showed 8. They fixed the glitch, but left me with 7 draft picks which I opened because they said everything was fixed. Turned into 3,000 XP as they were all 3.5 stars and 1 3-star. I will use that XP
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Well that's where my 9 picks came from
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Got 9 as well and opened just one figuring it was a mistake and the picks in those boxes are not worth getting temp jailed until they figure out it was their own fault. Now what that one box gave me though would have been considered a gem some time ago.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Well if I get jailed for opening all of mine I will let you all know
    I just made all star level 10 so I just thought that's where came from..... oops
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Houmy, he's still worth $3.99 in specials.  Wonder if you could trade him back to Glu as a down payment on a mountain of gold?  Lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @Houmy, he's still worth $3.99 in specials.  Wonder if you could trade him back to Glu as a down payment on a mountain of gold?  Lol
    This one is probably worth $9.99 as it's a 5* 301 versus that 4.5* so I should get that mountain that you suggested 🤨
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Still sitting on the picks. Ole Donnie said he was forwarding it to the dev team. 😑
  • FlushingJetsFlushingJets Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Didn’t even realize it till I went to open it up and had 8 left
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Houmy hey, that's a solid 10% down on a mountain.  If you get a good APR, you might get that gold by the All-Star break.