Keepers and Own Legend

KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Anyone know if the max overall for keepers from last year and your own Legend will increase as the months go on? I don’t want to waste my stuff on their skills if not 

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Keepers will for sure, although it has been a little slower than I thought it would.  Not sure about the created legend.  I gave up on mine as soon as I got a 300 max at his position.  Less resources, and occasional bonus points.
    Keepers are at 0.62 factor now, but I expect another small increase soon.  With primes getting introduced regularly, the bxp players will start getting better soon.  ATGs from last year are 550 true max.  Glu will probably keep them level with the best bxp players.
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Thanks, I’ll keep working on them if that’s the case
    I saw GLU post about the keepers max ratings going up at one point but feel like that only happened once so far, probably happen again soon
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I was skeptical at first but my keeper and my legend are my best woh players. Ya it costs a lot to level them up but they are what helps you cycle to get the good players and resources 
    Yeah.  Factor started at 0.60, went to 0.62 a few weeks ago.  It's about time for another increase.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Both My Legend and Keepers will increase.  I agree with @lenard they are my best hitters in walk off hero as I don't have any maxed prime players.  I'm focusing my prime xp maxing up their skills to LXP so they will continue to be stars throughout the game.
  • byramorazorbacksbyramorazorbacks Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    My keepers and my legend are top three avg very happy with them a litlle expensive but still worth it..
    byramhatchets
    Yeah, hard to level the up...they have the Keepers locked so they definitely must plan on increasing them