Missing VIP status and team info following outage on Tuesday

SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
I have opened support tickets for this, with no response yet, but I had a working team prior to the outage yesterday. When servers were back up  everything was messed up, so I clean installed and now have a team that can see my 2018 teams to select keepers, but is no longer VIP and is missing those rewards, I need someone to look into this urgently, so if an admin can contact me, I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• baseballinfernobaseballinferno Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue as described in the prior post, my VIP status was lost on my team. Please contact me.
  • tunsofgunstunsofguns Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I had the same issue. I know for certain that my versions were linked. So, after going over to the new version I noticed the problem. So, I tried to load '18 back up and it told me my email wasn't registered, which I know wasn't true because I had been corresponding with Glu when I set my VIP up.

This is extremely frustrating, because like all the other VIP's I have spent a lot of money on Glu's game only to be screwed out of what they promised me.
  • joe040joe040 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Same. I received the VIP gift and then it all disappeared after the update
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    my VIP status has not showed up
    Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated
  • victorvictoriavictorvictoria Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 10 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Hi all,
    I'm seeing that everyone who posted has lost or their VIP status has not shown up or was there and lost. Please send us a support ticket so we can investigate.

@SBxIronman I checked up on your ticket - you should have a response now.

• SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Update for those following. I got access to my team back, and everything was fine until 30 minutes ago. A series of "network error" messages, followed by an "oops we have to restart:, and when it did, the team was gone. AGAIN. This has only happened on my Google play team, and not my iOS main team, but it is clear there is something really wrong here that is affecting more than just myself. 

So I have opened a new ticket, replied to the message here, and am very interested to see if this is a fixable problem or not. 
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Day 7, still no access to my team, and after waiting another FOUR days for a reply/solution in game, I got a copy/pasta "we unlocked your team, log in and out" reply which puts me back at square one. Nothing has been done to address the issue, and no contact from the admin here or anyone in a capacity to affect a solution. If any admins or managers view this,  I sincerely hope you review the ticket activity and reach out within the next 24 hours.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Anyone care to share the end result of this issue?  Has it been solved?