Options

2 Accounts

KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
How do you have multiple accounts? Is the only way to have a second phone?

Comments

• Options
    McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Yeah or iPad or something similar. 
  • Options
    Yeah or iPad or something similar. 
    Someone said they could do two on the same phone through Settings but pretty sure that ain’t true 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have heard that Glu has a 1 account/device policy of some kind.  Not completely sure if that is true, though.
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    I have heard that Glu has a 1 account/device policy of some kind.  Not completely sure if that is true, though.
    That makes sense and I don’t how you’d do two on one device anyways 
  • Options
    I don't either.  Hell, I am having enough trouble keeping one team in a good spot.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2019
    You'd need an app that emulates a separate partition/space on your device like parallel space. Very tricky if you're not used to it and could lead to issues so i wouldn't suggest it. GLU does have the one app per device policy so it's also grounds for not letting you log in/jailing if they find out.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I thought so.  I thought about adding a second account at the beginning of the season, but I waste enough time and energy on the one I have already.  
  • Options
    TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Lol I play 3 accounts on 3 separate phones, 2 androids and 1 iPhone, personally I prefer the iPhone experience of the game. But yeah I play 3 accounts because I got tired of having little to no help in my club, but now people are starting to pick up.