ATTN: GLU Developers

hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
Since the reigns have been pulled back on videos, how about putting gold back in slugfest battles? This would help compensate for some of us that don’t spend near the money as others. 

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Do not worry as I have forwarded your concern to them.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Do not worry as I have forwarded your concern to them.
    I can’t hope for much more than that 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If they want to blame the advertisers for the reduction in videos how about if they reduce the cost of the boxes. That’s something that they can control 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Not a fiasco....it’s intentional and a predesigned daily cap on total youncan view.  We went thru this last year. Let them know how much youndont like the new policy but this is 100% by design. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Video quota we can live with as it hopefully won't be permanent. The video every 2-5 minutes seems to have been a test/experiment as it only lasted for 24 hours-ish. I agree though in that both are intentional.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I miss playing other games for gold...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you've reached the cap on an Android device, try this:
    -settings
       -google
          -ads
             -reset advertising id
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Well it is very clear that the recent CS responses to poor video load times/availability have been a complete bald face lie. Unless - everyone's "demographics" and "desirability" for the vendors to market to us all spontaneously improved yesterday evening at the exact same time. 

To GLU - in general - I don't mind if you are having issues with your video servers. Or there is a glitch in your systems. Those things happen. But at least have the decency not to outright lie about it - and try to hoodwink us with the old Jedi mind trick - "You are not the demographic we are looking for....The vendors control everything.....Videos are working fine...move along nothing to see here."
    Look - you guys have built these videos into the cornerstone of the game playing experience. Own it. The players (also known as your customers) expect it to work - correctly. Man up and own it.