Gold Advice Please

AZDIAMONDBAXAZDIAMONDBAX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Hey everyone, this is my first post I'm newer to this game although I have already spent a good chunk of cash thanks to my draft pick opening addiction. I have a team full of 4.5 and 5 star players, all leveled up to silver 10. I'm stocking up on cash and xp before jumping to gold. I have 12k gold. What should I spend it on? Thanks for the help

Answers

• mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    POTM Boxes
    POTM Boxes
    POTM Boxes
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The new POTM boxes would be helpful for you. I’m currently saving mine not for the new POTM boxes, but in hopes of the All Star boxes returning. Last year those had 355 max players (hitters with 1 skill), and a chance at 425 max blue XP players (1-skill again but we hadn’t crossed the 2 skills for a player bridge yet)
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I remember last year they had an ASG fan rewards with max 425 Bryce for the 20k reward. Although, the way things are going this year that might be doubled 😬
    @Bigpredfan I remember last year they had an ASG fan rewards with max 425 Bryce for the 20k reward. Although, the way things are going this year that might be doubled 😬
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Did you buy a mountain or watch 1000s of videos tonget the gold?  How long did it take?  Will you do it again?  Just sayin....12k isn’t that much in the big scheme of things but if you’re tucking into mountains once or twice a week vs spent a month watching videos to get the gold, my advice would be different.  
    Did you buy a mountain or watch 1000s of videos tonget the gold?  How long did it take?  Will you do it again?  Just sayin....12k isn’t that much in the big scheme of things but if you’re tucking into mountains once or twice a week vs spent a month watching videos to get the gold, my advice would be different.  
  • AZDIAMONDBAXAZDIAMONDBAX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am on level 4 with my ballpark so I have had alot more than 12k gold. I watch videos at work, although i only get around 300 before the videos run out for the day. I have bought the mountain and numerous $9.99/$19.99 specials in the past. I have spent way to much gold onn 5-#1 pick bundles lol
    I am on level 4 with my ballpark so I have had alot more than 12k gold. I watch videos at work, although i only get around 300 before the videos run out for the day. I have bought the mountain and numerous $9.99/$19.99 specials in the past. I have spent way to much gold on 5-#1 pick bundles lol
    I am on level 4 with my ballpark so I have had alot more than 12k gold. I watch videos at work, although i only get around 300 before the videos run out for the day. I have bought the mountain and numerous $9.99/$19.99 specials in the past. I have spent way to much gold on 5-#1 pick bundles lol