WoH for 6-3-19: keepers got boosted!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Another DH, but I love it!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    You going to try to beat HOF today? I didn't try last week!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Quite pleased with the Ichiro jump, but I fear that the 'classic' pitchers will get adjusted. Here's hoping it gets put off for another week...

JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm still a couple of weeks away. :(
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    ML at 360 but still 145 SLG.
  • VoiceOfHammyVoiceOfHammy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was wondering when keepers would get boosted again. Thanks for posting.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @DFBB - My Ichiro has a true max of 539 and current of 356. Small differences to yours..... no idea why
    edited June 2019
    @benny100 I just restarted and now, my Ichiro is the same as yours. Slight bump for the present. I'll fight for that '1' to max down road. :)

Edit: I just did the math and the 356 is accurate. Woohoo!
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    What dies it take to beat HoF difficulty? I am gold and left my Keepers and Legend behind for the moment. I have like 3 max 340 and 3 max 330 and the rest G10. Is this enough?
    @MacGruber I often say that 'max' doesn't matter. It's all about skills and hit/power. Ideally, you have a double boosted bat against 6.9 and 6.10. Depth is also really nice. I don't think HoF is that difficult so much as it is a grind.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm still a couple of weeks away. :(
    You guys should try and "enjoy" HOF while you can. I have a strong hunch that once legends are given out it will get bumped to 7 levels like slugfest.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan let me save you the trouble of asking brother. Not making a run for that Freeman in HOF today 😢
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited June 2019
    RE: Classic mode - something I've found lately that has helped me a ton is to not try to autoplay a ton on levels 3 and 4. There are too many guys in those levels that I have trouble autoplaying that it chews up my blue cash pretty badly, not to mention the time it takes to autoplay 3.3 to 3.7 and 4.3 to 4.7 five, six times in a row as opposed to just playing them manually. The new approach saved me a ton of blue cash last week not to mention didn't seem to really take much longer than autoplaying anyway.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Don’t you think with the boosts coming before today’s event means today’s WOH will be more difficult?
    Don’t you think with the boosts coming before today’s event means today’s WOH will be more difficult?
    That's my fear. For my sake and in particular, for those who just jumped to diamond, I sure they hold off for a bit longer.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    RE: Classic mode - something I've found lately that has helped me a ton is to not try to autoplay a ton on levels 3 and 4. There are too many guys in those levels that I have trouble autoplaying that it chews up my blue cash pretty badly, not to mention the time it takes to autoplay 3.3 to 3.7 and 4.3 to 4.7 five, six times in a row as opposed to just playing them manually. The new approach saved me a ton of blue cash last week not to mention didn't seem to really take much longer than autoplaying anyway.
    Agreed. These are the levels I don’t autoplay as it actually saves time and cash with fewer setbacks. I won’t autoplay last round 4 of the last 3 levels on average. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan let me save you the trouble of asking brother. Not making a run for that Freeman in HOF today 😢
    I’m 101.5% sure we will see a different version later on, with a higher max and probably with more XP available. 
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Freeman looks awesome !!
    I'm afraid I have to let my keepers go. Got them leveled at max in Gold but 250 Evo to take to Platinum.
    Ouch !!
    Do you think last month’s POTMs will stay boosted throughout today’s event? I sure hope they don’t release new ones in the middle of the event and downgrade last month’s.
    @navyjack77 Your guess is as good as mine. May's POTM boxes were released on May 2nd and today is June 3rd so we can't really cry foul if they do drop. That said, here's hoping!
    My two POTM (Alonso, Lowe) aren't even in my WOH rotation anymore. I think over the course of the month they were event bonus maybe one time and CvC bonus twice. I'll have to see what they look like this month before I decide on investing in them.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    For you hall of fame cyclers, where do you use gold/video boosts within the hall of fame tiers?
    I won’t even try 6 without the live boost. I think 6.8-6.10 I used the 80 Gold Boost on top of the live boost. That’s why I’m not sure if I’ll even try it today cause I really don’t feel like starting my season over just to switch teams today. I’ll stay at classic and build resources.
    Same setup as last week!
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    For those of you who have capped your keepers and legend in gold, you’ll be rewarded today.  First cycle in record timing. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Same setup as last week!
    No it's not. It's back to LRLR on 5, last week was LLRR on the last 4 pitchers.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Monday was LRLR; Wednesday was LLRR.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The IRL WoH version of lvl 5 would be different too ;)
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Well I don’t have to stress HoF today I pulled Freeman on my 2nd classic box, and since I leveled my 2nd keeper I’m going to need to stay in classic to replenish my blue exp, just wish I could cycle HoF easier for that sweet prime oh well 1st world problems.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Monday was LRLR; Wednesday was LLRR.
    Oh yeah, it was split last week. I wish they'd just pick one and roll with it. Seems I end up mismatched on the first cycle every time finishing rd 5.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Is HOF even worth trying in silver?  I'm willing to spend gold but not break the bank.  My guys are basically all 143 overall, except Molina (145), Cruz (145), and my legend.