Anybody in Silver consistently beating HOF WOH?

RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
Just curious how hard it is! If so, how good is your team? I really need to get to Gold, but I’m fairly certain I don’t have adequate resources to do so. So are any of you Silver people doing well, or should I just keep hanging my head until I can push to Gold? 

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I'm in the same boat as you. I can beat regular WOH but not HOF. But, with the long term focus in mind, I think it is still better to wait it out until you can level most of your players. Remember, almost every player now won't be on your roster in a couple of months. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    81k Silver team here. I am 3/4 on weeks I’ve actually played WOH HOF. I’ve had to use some gold but not a whole lot. Live Bonus help. 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks for the advice! I just completed level 4 of HOF. It’s actually been fairly easy (I think Glu is helping me out because I’ve struggled more on Classic in past weeks than I am on HOF today). My team is the Red Sox (not playing today). I’m debating paying the 150 in gold to switch to a later game and push to see if I can finish it. Thoughts?