Beating WOH platinum level

CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
i am a  gold team and WOH and cvc are the only reasons i play the game.....i cycle WOH regularly at gold level and im curious as to how strong of roster i need to have to beat platinum WOH at classic level....my WOH team is all currently maxed at gold and their skills  boosted to level 7....any help from those who have beat walkoff at platinum level would be greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @CanadaCubs what kind of resources did you have saved?
    I feel this year even though it costs a lot to get a player up to diamond 10 it’s not nearly as expensive as last season. Not as much of a punishment. 
    Have a shot of platinum rewards?
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @canadacubs you cycled every 30 minutes just as fast with all your guys at gold 10 at platinum?  I agree, that’s about where I’m at at gold. It wasn’t any amount harder?
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    what levels do you guys autoplay?....i cycled 5 times today but it takes me a lot longer then 30 minutes at gold level
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    CP31 said:
    what levels do you guys autoplay?....i cycled 5 times today but it takes me a lot longer then 30 minutes at gold level
    I’m able to auto play on all levels up to the final three batters in each level (which takes gold). I play the final three. 
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I made the jump from gold to platinum then diamond over the week end. I cycled diamond WOH without a Diamond level player. I had 2 platinum 10s ...Mantle and Seager. Plat 8 Buxon Plat 7 Meadows prime and my legend is plat 6, the rest of my team is gold 10. I cycled diamond 13 times   enough to get Cruz to Diamond 10. I found WOH classic to be pretty easy, I did use some gold (maybe 2k total) just because sometimes you gotta pay the man to get past a level