Trout

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
anyone get him? 

Comments

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I was just about to ask ! The RHP Skill and 86 speed hurt him man..but hes TROUT !!
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I believe Gleyber over the weekend was 97/97 so I’d imagine Trout in the same ballpark. Although, the WOH and RHP stack nicely 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I was really thinking about it but his high speed and right-handedness steered me clear. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    He's only 330 max, right? If I was going to buy someone right now, they'd better be 340 (and like you guys said, higher hit/power and lower speed).
    Problem is he doesn’t really beat out Beast Bellinger so 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    His speed is too high. I bought the mondesi before I realized that his speed was so high but at least he’s a switch hitter with better skills
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Rookie question: what’s the issue with high speed?
    His speed will boost his overall rating but is not as important as hit hit rating or power rating. If 2 players have the same overall rating with one having a high speed rating then his hitting and power ratings would not be as high as a player with the lower speed rating. It means more hits and home runs. Definitely better for WOH which is what most if us are concerned with
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    These for comparison. With this duo I was finally able to get through HOF. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
     Am I still missing something here? Lol I know they release a different version of some players but at least make it a tad more realistic. I have more stolen bases with Sanchez and about than I did anybody else. 
    Maybe. Sanchez is going after Rickey Henderson’s stole base records 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Rookie question: what’s the issue with high speed?
    High speed equals less hit or power or both typically.  Hit and power are what will ultimately make the most different for a hitter in modes like walk off hero and club vs. club
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah... The Hot Start Trout that was released weeks ago has higher hit/pwr. I'll pass on this guy.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm still thinking about buying Trout, my WOH lineup needs a boost.  That hit rating relative to speed is still holding me back though.  When will the next 29.99 player be out?  Friday?   
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    If not sooner.  They are coming out all the time this year.  Righty with Righty skill is a no for me.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I guess I’m the only one that loves speed. If I’m having issues in tight games being played manually, the ability for an easy steal is gold for me. Even autoplay my steals help. For me, it’s not all about a single event. But that’s just me. I love the speed. Power is usually abundant
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Different strategies for all. That’s what makes the game fun. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I guess I’m the only one that loves speed. If I’m having issues in tight games being played manually, the ability for an easy steal is gold for me. Even autoplay my steals help. For me, it’s not all about a single event. But that’s just me. I love the speed. Power is usually abundant
    If you max out the base runners upgrade, you should have a pretty high steal percentage even with the slower hitters.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Best in Class Trout at B1   94/94/86
    Hot Start Trout at B1   94/95/56
    Fantasy Trout at  B1   92/92/34
    POTW Trout (when boosted) 95/97/58

All are pretty similar outside of there skills.   obviously this is the most ideal version for woh
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think Hot Start Trout should have better speed. I mean c'mon HOT START lol
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    this trout aint bad

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I personally like this trout. Almost the same as the hot start but with a WoH boost 
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Can anyone show Best In Class Trout at S10?