Starting Your Own Club

MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
I have been carrying my club for the last week weeks and was considering trying to start a club of just myself. Is there any tips, does it cost gold? 5k/60k/20k helmets/balls/gloves.and I cycle WOH multiple times so I generally have a bonus player.

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @CanadaCubs He's thinking of starting his own club.

@MacGruberIt's not the most ethical way to do things, but if you are in a gold or platinum tier and you are the leader, you can kick everyone out, that way your rewards for winning CVC will be much better than starting from scratch.  Others try to find a club which is inactive.  If you start on your own as a bronze club, your rewards won't be very good.
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @midgetmullet
    You are correct. I am referring to being the only one in the club.
    Is there a balance between the higher CvC awards and keep restarting to get better rank rewards?
    How many inactive clubs that high exist?
    @MacGruber
    A lot more exist later on in the year but they do exist.  You have to play around and type in the "Find a Club" field and type in items such as baseball team names or other words that are common.  Many times you will find a club with a few players who don't play much. 

A lot of club leaders are going to have this ethical dilemma of possibly kicking everyone out coming up as some clubs are going to be going to diamond pretty soon and guaranteeing the rewards are hard to pass up.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I decided starting the year to be in a club by myself to start. It has been interesting. I had to move my team from bronze to silver to get the balls needed to get my club into silver. I had to go gold and beyond to get the gloves to make the club gold. It’s been more relaxing on my own as I don’t feel obligated to play. Today I haven’t played a single prime game and I don’t feel as though I’m letting anyone down. The team named “NoitsnotDK” is a fun reference to @dkarski87, but the team is on an iPad which is very slow and barely works. The “Oldphone” team is exactly what it says. I just sometimes collect rewards and will build up the gold there from hitting tier 6 sometimes. 

One more thought, with only one person in your club, you can easily post in global for evo hunters to help you level up your club faster.
    @CanadaCubs
    That's the classy way to do it.  The sketchy way is to kick everyone out, change your team name, and change your club name.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @MacGruber if your leader of your club just let everyone know you don’t want to play with them anymore and just tell them to start looking for another club. It’s your club so if you want to be solo that’s your choice. Cvc doesn’t start till Thursday so it gives them a day to start looking. Its better than just kicking people and they know nothing. 
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior
    It's not my club, I was considering leaving and starting my own with just me.