Disappearing act

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
The past few times I've opened tsb19 I've felt like some gold is missing. I also just looked through my roster and I feel like a few of my guys have been downgraded (ie. g3 to g1). I've taken screenshots now so I can verify if this is actually happening, but in the mean time I'm curious if anyone else feels like the Grinch is stealing their Christmas presents?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The April Players of the Month were all downgraded. What’s crazy is that yesterday I started WOH and Tim Anderson POM was one of my best players. All of the sudden, he became one of my worst. It says on the Player of the Month box the players are only temporarily boosted. So I guess yesterday was the day they downgraded them. Sounds like you might have had the same situation. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I had that happen, which I expected, but I feel like I have a few players that dropped from gold 3-4 back down to gold 1. Or maybe I'm just losing my mind 🤕
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71