WOH for 6/5 Royale

2Next

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    4:  RRRLRRRRLL
    5:  RRRRLLLLRR
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I’ve done well today. 4 cycles.  Biaz was biggest prob for me.  Started to use ML for him
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m wrapping up for today. I broke down and bought 7 evo boxes to finally have the fun I’ve been waiting to have. Should be able to beat diamond 6 before Monday and be good on evo from here on out 

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    My hope was to beat level 4 today, which I did. Got stuck at 5.7. Dropped a few hundred gold, ended up 0-2 with ML at 5.7 and 0-8 overall. Gave up. Maybe another bat or two by next week will get me over the top. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    After struggling in silver this afternoon I bit the bullet and leveled up to gold. I have been stockpiling resources, so had plenty on reserve to take my keepers and legend to g10 along with 4 other good bats. Still have 200k xp but sitting on that for now.

night and day difference - so much better - strong hits and fast cycles. Should have done it earlier, but i didn’t have the cash mountain and xp 2 weeks ago. 

Highly recommend it if your are sitting in silver hoping for slugfest to become exciting... I gave up waiting. (Which of course means prime xp will make its debut next week in slugfest!)
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Five cycles.  First one was the hardest.  I didn't plan on leveling Dahl but I took him to G1 and cycled him to G3.  Then my kids ball practice was cancelled for rain and I had live boost so I took him to G9 and did two more.  He's now G10 and I have more XP than I started the day with.

5-9 with no runners on was the hardest part for me today.  Used ML at G8, he's my current project working on getting him to G10.  

I think it's time for a boost in the WoH player reward.  I have Santana, Albies, Renfroe, Ohtani and Dahl all at 325 max.  Might be missing one or two from that list.  We got Cruz at 330 so I thought that was the new standard but back to 325 max today with Dahl.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @woohoo77 there is a bump on WOH players...it’s the guaranteed prime on DTI
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Anybody have him g10? I don’t know if he is worth leveling up. I have special promo Judge, Garcia from Yankees Rays boxes, and special promo Trout.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    An update on my first WOH in Platinum. I cycled 8 times today without any issues. I will not be bringing My Legend. I was able to get 3 of my hitters to Platinum 6. I would have taken more to Platinum but I’m short on Evo.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    benny100 said:
    After struggling in silver this afternoon I bit the bullet and leveled up to gold. I have been stockpiling resources, so had plenty on reserve to take my keepers and legend to g10 along with 4 other good bats. Still have 200k xp but sitting on that for now.

night and day difference - so much better - strong hits and fast cycles. Should have done it earlier, but i didn’t have the cash mountain and xp 2 weeks ago. 

Highly recommend it if your are sitting in silver hoping for slugfest to become exciting... I gave up waiting. (Which of course means prime xp will make its debut next week in slugfest!)

You've described my situation exactly @benny100 . I've been trying to conserve for the last week+ and making decent gains (350k xp / 350 evo so far). Yesterday was certainly tougher than last Royale in silver and by far more "difficult" than Monday. I also lost Bellinger and Alonso PoTM boost whom were huge for every cycle for me. I just didn't seem to get nearly as many pitches down the middle like I had been. Some normally easy spots in even the early tiers were leading off with breaking pitches on the corners. All told my first cycle took almost 3 hours with breaks in between to work towards SF cycle and waiting for vid restarts.

Prime Meadows has been my 5.10 powerhouse for some time and he just didn't have the juice yesterday during first cycle. Second cycle I waited for live boost to do level 5 (got thru 4 much easier than first go-round). Level 5 was how WoH had been previously with more pitches to hit in general and no need for restarts. I attempted a third but just didn't have the time to push as boost was ending.

All that said, I think I'm going to hold out at least another week to see if I can come up with a couple players to replace gaps in my lineup and to see if this is the state of WoH going forward. Bregman is my best slugger so it seems we are inching, ever so slowly, closer to higher max/maybe prime sluggers soon....

• ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Metsicans said:
    Houmy said:
    Seems like the "oops we need..." is still around. 6.10 of SF for me today. Why do we keep pouring $$$ into this app when the coding is subpar at best?
    The same reason people who use drugs keep using them........  

Hi, my name is Metsicans, and I'm an addict.

"Hi Metsicans."

Wish it was that easy. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I hit into 6 double plays and 3 triple plays, tossed my phone once, used gold, Skipped dinner, yelled at the neighbor kid for being loud, and the dog pooped on the floor when it was "my turn to take her out" #focused

P.S. I hope rehab has good wireless for the bonus game event.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @navyjack77 how hard was it with 3 bats at plat 3? I can cap 3-4 batters if I go plat now, was thinking of doing it monday
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Recliner I made sure I had at least two bats to go against RHP and two for LHP. I cycled twice before the live boost and only used gold at 5.9 & 5.10. With the live boost I cycled another 5 or 6 times without having to use gold. All levels with the exception of the last 2 or 3 in level 4 and 5 were the same ratings as when I was in gold. It was a little tougher than being maxed at gold but I have my guys leveled higher now so it will be much easier now.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m wrapping up for today. I broke down and bought 7 evo boxes to finally have the fun I’ve been waiting to have. Should be able to beat diamond 6 before Monday and be good on evo from here on out 

No evo hunting?  I’m over 1.7k in evo just because..............it is totally there waiting to be scooped up.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:

No evo hunting?  I’m over 1.7k in evo just because..............it is totally there waiting to be scooped up.  
    If I wasn’t leveling up my own club I would evo hunt. As it is, I don’t want to donate anywhere else. It’s  the sacrifice I had to make