Gillette $7 Double Gold Offer: 4,176 Gold

midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
I don't usually do gold offers, but someone on another forum pointed this one out to me.  You get a razor plus 4 blades for $7 which includes shipping for over 4k gold.  I signed up and the gold was in my account instantly.  Just wanted to point that out, as I'm sure many of you are going to be buying razors anyway.

Comments

• atlbraves13atlbraves13 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    finally a reason to shave my neckbeard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Weird, I have the same offer but when I click on it they want like $47 for 10 blades...
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Click on "shop" and then go to the one with four blades, click on one time purchase should show $10 crossed out as it's a deal for $7
    I just have an offer for 10 blades for $47 and no other links to navigate away from it. I guess I'll try selecting that and then removing it from my cart and buying something cheaper.
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, sorry, I think I clicked on the Gillette symbol on the top left of the page first.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    If I use them to cut off Baez's ball sack, do I get triple gold? 
    I bought them and didn't get the gold. Doh!!! Guess I'll have to submit a ticket. Hope they honor it, my luck hasn't been good with them (got screwed out of like 16k gold on some war game last year that I actually bought a $5 package to complete the offer and they said I didn't download the game through the link or something, which was BS).
    Damn, no Gillette offer for my location.  But I can get a custom blend of shampoo designed specifically for my needs through another offer
    Gillette knows that you Canadian hippies don't shave
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    There’s some good ones on there depending on where you live. I’ve done free trials to deliver my groceries, postmates delivered me food, The Razor deal, $5 dollar shave club, donate $18 to feed America. You can get a lot of gold for cheap
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thanks man! I didn't want to do the offer for $30. I did the $7 blades and got the gold right away. Good stuff
  • FlushingJetsFlushingJets Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I bought the Mous case last time we had double offers and got 4200 for the case. it was $39 and I am notoriously hard on phones, so why not.  I got the case and its a pretty solid product.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Has anyone tried to use the Postmates offer even if you have an account with a second email address?
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I did with a second email. Didn’t get anything @midgetmullet
  • 5stars19935stars1993 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    These are definitely the offers that we like haha
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @midgetmullet I know it’s late but yes I have done for the postmates 2x