What to do with inactives

Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
I want some input on what you guys are doing with your inactive 5 stars. They rarely ever get bonus points in events.

Comments

• Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I’m holding on to them in hopes that Glu benefits the people who actually level up and hold onto these players as well as the possibility that trading will be introduced
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I started out by trading in any players that weren't 5 stars. Then after a while, I traded in any 5 star players that didn't have a skill. Now I've started to trade in lower max/one skill players and replacing them with players with 2 skills (with the exception of potw & potm players). In my opinion, those non-skilled 5 star players aren't worth the xp to level up for using in bonus events. They just drain my bank account. Perhaps this isn't the best method, but it's what I do.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I would love to hang on to them, but my oh my look at all of that XP 🤤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I keep all my regular 5 star players in hopes of pulling them again for a good chunk of bxp. I'd also advise taking everyone to at least s1 if you're going with that approach.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    All those 5 stars are out of mystery boxes, no regular ones
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Linco32 said:
    All those 5 stars are out of mystery boxes, no regular ones
    In that case, I'd trade them in if you need the xp. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I keep all specialty 5 star skill or not players (non-reg) locked. Makes it easier with only 20+ slots available to tap through draft picks after WoH and see the xp I can expect from that. (It doesn't really but it's what I like to do....)
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    So far, I have been keeping all players 300 max or better.  I am xp-poor, and want to make the jump to gold soon, so that might change.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If you are planning to trade in a bunch, definitely keep old potw players, just in case they repeat.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sold them all like slaves in the market. Can’t be bothered with anything but big fish bonus players which are always event fresh. Plus I hate scrolling through the crowds on my bench.