Slugfest

sta4rrsta4rr Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Glu I have a proposal for you guys, it may be a good solution to slugfest. Alot of players don’t really see getting a player that can only be used for slugfest as an award. I’d like to suggest eliminating the slugfest player award, and substitute it with the bonus box that is currently active. Or put a descent 5-star player that people will see as a prize and put alot of time and effort into getting that player. 
Another thing that could be helpful is an increase in evo awards. The evo that can gained from slugfest is very low and considerably less than what we’d earn from our club loyalty packs, and the 300 gold we pay to get evo. Increase the value of the rewards: Make evo 10 instead of instead of 6 and make each level respectively gold.
Hears a outline for what i’m proposing you guys do.
Level 1: 5 Gold
Level 2: 10 evo: 10 Gold
Level 3: 12 evo: 15 Gold
Level 4: 14 evo: 20 Gold
Level 5: 2x Mystery Box or a Respectable 5-Star Player.
- We like to spend our gold on mystery boxes, XP, Prime XP. 
Grinding for a player that can only be used for slugfest is a really big stretch. And we don’t want to waste gold and time to acquire a player that can only be used for slugfest. I would kindly recommend that you guys take out the slugfest players all together. And for the few guys that actually play slugfest, give them a reconciliation award to make up for the slugfest player that they’ll lose if you guys decide its best to remove the slugfest players.

St4r

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This is a tough one.  I kind of enjoy slugfest, it's a challenge but I really feel like it's skill based, unlike a lot of the game.  It's one of the main reasons I stay at silver -- because it's really hard to justify the expense of a taking a slugger to gold for one day a week (and even then, slugfest NEVER gets a decent size multiplier).  I'd be okay if slugfest disappeared, but I'd want a sizable blue XP and gold reward it that did happen.  I've probably pumped few thousand gold into winning and leveling my sluggers, and easily 100k blue xp. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Cycle every week, HR battles for cash daily...
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Brego on the horizon

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Another prime xp-less royale. Have 7 Prime players inactive because they can't be leveled. Throw us a bone, the prime boxes and top 5 club positioning shouldn't be the only way to get this much needed aspect of the game.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Pxp and video shortages are throwing the game off balance. Smart move now is to forget primes and go diamond 6 for gold and cycling dominance.  Don’t know if that was the intention of the developers but that’s what it is now.